EPA 2017 - European Congress of Psychiatry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EPA 2017 is the official app for the 25th European Congress of Psychiatry taking place in Florence, Italy 1-4 April 2017. Guided by the motto “Together for Mental Health,” a special focus of the EPA Congress will be the dialogue between neurosciences and social sciences, overcoming the traditional separation between the domains of biology and human relationships, which has misled for too long our profession and public opinion.
Download the EPA 2017 mobile app to:
- Learn about all the sessions, speakers, e-Posters, exhibitors and sponsors.
- Create a personalised programme for the Congress by scheduling/bookmarking the sessions, speakers and exhibitors that interest you most.
- Locate session halls and exhibitor booths with its maps.
- Access general information about the Congress, venue and city, instructions for all presenters, as well as all other activities related to the Congress.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated Launch Images.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 78.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KENES INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZERS OF CONGRESSES SA
- © 2017 KENES & ATIV Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.