By TIO Networks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for a fast and convenient way to pay your El Paso Electric Bill?
Introducing El Paso Electric MobilePay, powered by TIO Wallet! EPE MobilePay helps you pay your bills on time and manage future payments from the convenience of your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. A convenience fee of $1.95 per transaction is charged by TIO Networks Corp, an authorized payment processing partner of El Paso Electric.
• CONVENIENCE: Securely store and access all of your EPE accounts and payment methods to make quick payments from your devices – you only have to enter your EPE account and payment information once
• ACCOUNT BALANCE: Want to know how much you need to pay? No problem. Amount due information is sent directly to you
• PAYMENT METHODS: Pay using your Bank account, VISA® and MasterCard® credit/debit cards
• SAME-DAY PAYMENTS: Payments are posted within 30 minutes of the transaction
• PAYMENT HISTORY: Payment receipts sent directly to your email inbox and are available to view on your mobile device
TIO NETWORKS CONVENIENCE FEE
• There is a $1.95 convenience fee for each payment, collected by TIO Networks
• Fee covers all transaction costs, including bank fees and credit card interchange
• Avoid the hassle and cost of writing and mailing a check or driving down to the payment office.
ABOUT TIO NETWORKS
TIO Networks is a leading bill payment processor authorized by your biller to process your payment on your smartphone, at self-service kiosks (ZapLink), and authorized payment agents.
ABOUT TIO NETWORKS SECURITY
Protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information has always been fundamental to the way we do business. You can feel confident that we take the appropriate steps necessary to ensure your personal information is always protected.
EPE MobilePay (powered by TIO Wallet) users are protected by:
• SECURE DATABASE: Protection includes but is not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and data encryption.
• BANK-LEVEL SECURITY: Internationally-recognized security standards and practices.
• SECURE ACCESS: Only authorized users can access your account with your secure 4 to 6 digit PIN
• SECURE DATA TRANSMISSION: All data is sent and received with up to 256-bit SSL encryption
• SECURITY PROTOCOL: Your account information is only on the device while the application is in use; your sensitive data is never stored on the device.
ABOUT TIO NETWORKS CUSTOMER SUPPORT
24/7 application support is available from TIO Networks. Contact information is also provided in the application.
• This application requires an active Internet connection.
I've had this app since December of 2014 and I must say that it's ridiculous being charged a fee for using the app when all we are trying to do is pay our already ridiculously high bill. That being said, I never used the app to make a payment again, after the first time I used it, and was charged the fee. I have my bank account info set up with my online EPE account, and I've noticed that I don't get charged any fee if I wait for EPE to just auto draft my amount due, on my due date every month. I only use this app to find out what my total amount due is, since the actual letter takes a week or longer to arrive, after the app has already shown me my amount due. GET RID OF THAT FEE, STOP BEING GREEDY! Also, it would be nice if the app provided a breakdown of our bill, and if we could see a history of our payments. The app hasn't been updated, since I downloaded it. GET RID OF THE FEE...oh yeah I already said that. GET RID OF THE FEE..oops my fingers seem to have a mind of their own...
The only thing is I moved from El Paso to Las Cruces and my old bill states I owe, when it was paid last year sometime. I don't have his account anymore it is closed but still showing in my app like I still have it. It would b nice if there was a feature to remove old accounts. And the fee, why pay a fee when this site belongs to the company. It's fee to go and pay so why not it be free if u use an online ElPasoelectric self own site to pay. Everything else is AWSOME, fast no millions of page after page to get what u want. Easy and user friendly. Hopefully u have a plan to where your disabled costumers have a way to use this site. They would need it more than the rest of us.
Great app so far!
I didn't even know that EP Electric had an app which is great! I work 2 jobs one of them in T or C so I barely have time to do my laundry let alone manage my bills on time. I like having the option to pay my bill in a few easy steps since the app has all my info already and it's a little cheaper than using the website not by much but it makes a difference. Thanks EP Electric for this handy app, it would be nice if it was free since we're already paying you but it's still handy.
- Category: Finance
- Released: Nov 26, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TIO Networks Corp.
- © TIO Networks Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.