From the creators of Epic Battle Simulator, comes Epic Battle Simulator 2, the most accurate battle simulation game !
Form your strategies, choose your troops and place them wisely on the battlefield and beat every opponent !
Play against levels, custom and real-time multiplayer !
You can now totally improve your army, watch ragdoll effects and play multiplayer mode, created just for you with advanced matchmaking algorithms.
With the improved graphics and the enhanced intelligence of the bots, you can now experience ultimate battle simulations !
- Ragdoll and physics effects !
- Advanced army placement !
- Army upgrade up to three levels, with awesome gear and stats improvements !
- Advanced multiplayer ranking system for better matchmaking and custom leader-board !
- Well-made, improved graphics to make the battle cooler that ever !
- Smarter troops to achieve the most accurate battle simulation !
- Awesome sounds and music variety !
New troops added every week! Got a suggestion? Send us a message and maybe the new troop will be yours!!
- New Game Mode "Epic Levels" added.
- 10 new Epic Levels crafted to challenge the experienced in Epic Levels mode.
- New environment "Epic Battle Arena" added.
- Game Balancing (Melees slightly empowered & Musketeers nerfed).
- Army saving feature added when losing to adjust army and avoid replacing your army all over again.
- ''Clear'' button removed from Online mode to avoid people spamming & clearing.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is very fun, and very entertaining, but it has serious balance issues, like muskets while they have been nerfed they are still very over powered. Another issue is how under powered the AK47 unit and the M16 unit are. They have no health and have no use. If their stats over all were improved they could have a use, I see why they didn’t make them powerful, because they would just be the next musketeers, but they need a serious power boost. The epics are fun units, but don’t have much practicality, they cost too much for what they are aside for the sentinel, and are under powered. Great example of this is he mini gun, it’s damage is not enough to deal with level units, and can be easily swarmed. Cavalry need a boost save for camels, they don’t have much use save for distractions. It would be nice to be able to clear only me side of the map during custom. Last all melee except spearman need a boost, guards and berserkers especially, the guards try to have a place but don’t do enough to justify the cost, for shield walls the shield unit is just better and for attacking any thing is better just because they cost less, and berserkers don’t have much use, either lower the price or give them a boost, too justify them costing as much as cavalry. Though there are a lot of issues with balance, this game is still super fun and I would recommend playing.
Some things need to be added
The game is great and all, but there are some suggestions I would like to make.
1. The AI for the ranged troops isn’t very good. When they shoot, they just stand in place they can’t shoot on the run, shoot while slowly walking backwards, or attempt to hit close enemies using melee attacks instead of just standing there just shooting while they are being stabbed to death. Fixing these issues would make the game seem more realistic.
2. For the Levels mode, if the player loses, then he or she will have to restart the level from scratch because all of the troops are deleted. This can be very irritating at times, because if a player loses, then they might want to add some minor adjustments to their army. (Change the positions of some troops, remove/add more troops, etc.) It would be very convenient to save the troops on the battlefield.
3. This is really minor, but for the Custom mode, it would be great if you can clear specific sides, one clear button for blue and another for red. It would also be nice if there was a switch teams option, which would switch troops from both sides to the other, yet in the same positions but switched. (Red to blue, blue to red.)
I hope that these updates can be implemented into the game. Thanks!
I have had this game four six months and have recently decided to start over to see how everything is changing in a lower level. I love this game very much but their is much to improve. For one their should be a way to change terrain. You should have a class of buildings like a wall or a stationary training camp that produces men during a battle. Also if their were not any more guns it would be better because I like the historical troops like archers and so on. If these changes were made it is easy 5 Star. My troop recommendation would to have training camps as I mentioned before that made troops during the battle. My other one would probably be to have troop duos. One might be a shield and spear that stuck together and the shield would block while the spear would thrust the spear forward dealing damage. Also if you could choose a way to make a unit not move like making it halt that would be cool so you could truly do a siege because you could make men at castle stay their and then move. Over amazing game! The only reason I gave these thoughts were because I can see so much ch potential in this game to become something else and I think it should become that.
- Rappid Studios PC
- 169.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rappid Studios PC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Minigun ! $3.99
- Unlock Fire Dragon ! $4.99
- Gem-pack 15,000 ! $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.