Epic Cards Battle (TCG)
By Wan Peng
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
3D Strategic Trading Card Game(TCG) that you couldn’t miss！
Epic Cards Battle lets you experience legendary battles with friends and players all around the world！
- Next-Generation Revolutionary cards battle game in 3D with hundreds of stunning battle visual effects. Players will actually experience the epic battles happening in front of them.
- Abandon the brainless card games and play the real strategic cards game, 3 kinds of card types: Unit, Spell, Trigger. Build up your own cards deck to conquer your opponent.
- Free-To-Play: Players could enjoy the fun without spending a penny.
- Experience real-time match making and battle with players around the world.
- Well designed game systems. Ladder, leaderboards, cards looting system, daily login rewards, daily missions, cards enhancing, battle replays, friends, chat system.
- Campaign quests with lots of rewards, each quest is thoughtfully designed to be a puzzle waiting for you to challenge.
- 5 main factions: Shrine Alliance, Nature Force, Hell Legion, Fanstiya Empire, Dynasty Rising. 5 attack targets, 4 attack type and 4 armor type. Unlimited combinations of cards, pushing the limits of your brain.
- Easy to play, Difficult to master. You can start immediately without knowing any rules of battle. Interactive tutorials helping you get the basics of this game quickly.
- Supports asynchronized battle which allows you to play with friends anytime, you do not have to wait friend to be online. Just send or accept the battle request. It's that easy~
- Amazing game interface, artworks and legendary sound tracks music inspires you while playing.
(Supports multiple languages in game)
What's New in Version 2.53
Attain special achievements and get rewarded.
- New cards.
- 5 new quests.
- New portraits.
- New shop item “Package Deal”.
- Players now can browse a list of guilds to join.
- Great improvements on Live Battles system.
- System will undertake the losing bet for players in Coins Bet matches.
- Reducing the cost for card level resetting significantly for all players.
(Refer to "Upgrades" section in Game Library for detailed Logs)
Addicting game, I love it so far, though I'm not sure what the ruby currency is for. I downloaded it because my favorite TCG game for mobile, Rage of Bahamut, was shut down in December last year. I'm actually happy i stopped playing it when I got my new phone, because I looked up why it shut down and apparently the game had become terrible and players hated it but some played until it finally was pulled from the market. I really enjoyed that game so I'm happy I found something very similar and entertaining to play for free.
It's a fun game. All skill comes in picking which cards to use as the battles are automatic. Some aspects could be explained a bit better, such as how to evolve a character. Great time killer. Fun to play even without spending money but, as with most games like this, you advance a lot faster when you spend real dollars.
great game, monitization and UI need work
battles are fun, and the cards are varried and interesting. monetization is weird, you purchase in game currency, the first time you do it you get double, after that never again. makes you not want to purchase at all. it needs a little work with monitization and the ui is a but clunky. -2 stars for both problems. if those were fixed, would be a perfect game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 18, 2015
- Version: 2.53
- Size: 166 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wan Peng
- © 2015 momoStorm
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Diamonds$9.99
- Pile of Diamonds$4.99
- Sack of Diamonds$24.99
- Large Chest of Diamonds$99.99
- Chest of Diamonds$49.99
- Cards Pack < Dominating >$5.99
- Package Deal$4.99
- Card Pack < Lucky >$0.99
- Cards Pack < Light Of Hope >$0.99
- Cards Pack < Diamond Heart >$2.99