By Alexey Musinov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** Limited time offer: 70% off (Regular price $9.99) *****
Have a new look at your photos with ePic, a great new slide show application with realistic physics.
● Displays images from the Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, Flickr, Google+, 500px or any local folder
● Physics-based filmstrip/card display (right-click and drag to interact)
● Classic slide show mode with nice transitions
● Screen Saver mode
● Full screen display
● Leap Motion support
Already a fan of us?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EpicrealTeam
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/epicrealteam
Support: Have any questions or feedback? Please get in touch with our free tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.9.6
● Support for Photos
● Lots of bug fixes and improvements
Macbook Pro - does not work
A great concept - jumped at this, good price. Installed, worked but problematic. Tried every setting, trial and error, checked every help I could discover, nohing worked. Impossible to run now. Every setting, etc. back to original. Every time I start program - the cursor arrow disappears. And the system gets sluggish.
Really wanted this to work! To good to be true I guess. Gambled $3 and lost. No biggie but would rather have it work even at higher price.
If the developer wants to fix - i’d try again. Add this to a repaired program for spectacular program:
1. Use picture files from personal hard drive folder (including sub-folders) 2. truly random 3. one-click to open file on screen in Preview to edit, rename, move or delete
If anyone knows of a program like this - please share it!