By Sebastian Celis
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Epicure is your very own personal database for storing information about food, wine, and beer. Never again will you have to stare at a menu trying to remember what you last ordered and whether or not you liked it!
• Review restaurants, dishes, wines, and beers.
• Attach photos to your reviews.
• Tag your reviews so that you can organize them however you like.
• Search your library of reviews by name, tag, price, and rating.
• Now looks great on iOS 11!
App icon and some images designed and created by Adam Betts.
Other icons courtesy of Icons8.
Follow us on Twitter!
@EpicureApp and @scelis
What's New in Version 1.6
• Added support for the iPhone X
• Photos taken in the app will now save to the camera roll by default
• The share button in the photo viewer now shows the system share sheet
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sebastian Celis
- © Sebastian Celis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.