Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List
By Condé Nast Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Packed with free features and more than 30,000 of the highest-quality recipes, there’s a reason why home cooks have downloaded the award-winning Epicurious app more than 10 million times since the App Store opened. And our latest version is the ultimate food utility, faster, friendlier and redesigned to be even easier to use.
• Search more than 30,000 of the best recipes from publishers like Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Random House, and more—for free.
• Store your favorite recipes across all your devices with our recipe box and shopping list.
• Find out what vegetables are fresh and in-season with our Seasonal Ingredient Finder. NOTE: This features uses your location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Go hands-free in the kitchen, using your voice to control the app with Cook Mode.
• Browse inspired recipe collections that update as the seasons change and holidays approach.
The new Epicurious app for iPhone and iPad works best on IOS 8.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback and questions.
What's New in Version 4.4.1
We cleaned up the kitchen after the launch party. Missing recipe boxes have been recovered and should be appearing. A pesky recipe search error on iPhone has been eliminated, as well. The app loads smoother and is more stable as well. We also remembered to buy milk and eggs from the store.
Must-have for home cooks
Like many folks, I've used Epicurious for years to find amazing recipes. This new app makes actually cooking those recipes in my kitchen easier than ever. Super-customizable shopping lists, geo-targeted seasonal recipe searches, and an even more intuitive UI means that I find exactly what I want near-effortlessly, and food hits my family's plates faster than ever. A must-have for anyone who wants to eat better at home.
Loved and Lost
So I loved this app a long time ago. Loved the recipe box, the shopping list, the suggested recipes to browse. However with the last few updates my heart turns cold with constant crashes, deleted lists, taking forever to save a recipe when it use to download in a jiffy. I have been using the website since I could cook and I really want this to work, please send out a new version or let me download one of the older versions!
Killer food app!
Big fan of the easy to navigate recipe box. It’s really easy to save some of my favorites. I have a tendency to have a trail of paper recipes-this lets me save the recipes I like and get organized. Smooth scrolling (no crashes), great recipes, and I love the at-a-glance categories.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 24, 2015
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CondeNet
- © 2009-2015, Condé Nast Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.