Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List
By Condé Nast Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Packed with free features and more than 30,000 of the highest-quality recipes, there’s a reason why home cooks have downloaded the award-winning Epicurious app more than 10 million times since the App Store opened. And our latest version is the ultimate food utility, faster, friendlier and redesigned to be even easier to use.
• Search more than 30,000 of the best recipes from publishers like Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Random House, and more—for free.
• Store your favorite recipes across all your devices with our recipe box and shopping list.
• Find out what vegetables are fresh and in-season with our Seasonal Ingredient Finder. NOTE: This features uses your location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Go hands-free in the kitchen, using your voice to control the app with Cook Mode.
• Browse inspired recipe collections that update as the seasons change and holidays approach.
The new Epicurious app for iPhone and iPad works best on IOS 8.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any feedback and questions.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
We cleaned up the kitchen after the launch party. Missing recipe boxes have been recovered and should be appearing. A pesky recipe search error on iPhone has been eliminated, as well. The app loads smoother and is more stable as well. We also remembered to buy milk and eggs from the store.
My favorite app just got better
I love this app. The pictures, the input from other cooks and the ability save it and see a shopping list is well thought out. The new layout is a big improvement and it just makes it easier to use. Great job!
HOORAY Got My App Back!!
I've had the Epicurious app on my phone all the way back to my iPhone 3 so it's GREAT to have the app working smoothly again!!!! I didn't lose my Recipe Box but What's in Season was having real issues so I'm thrilled that it's back because I use that category a lot!!!
Hate the update
I loved this app until the last 2 updates completely ruined it for me. The second to last update eliminated the ability to search on the app and eliminated all ingredient lists. The last update fixed the search issue but there is still no ingredient list either in my recipe box or through a search. I can only find the ingredients if I search online. HATE. HATE. HATE.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CondeNet
- © 2009-2015, Condé Nast Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.