TallyMe helps you keep track of things that are essential for leading a happy and balanced life.
- uses a human-centric approach for record keeping.
- does not require perfect usage to be useful.
- focuses on the big picture.
- Sophia wants to eat more vegetables, but isn't trying to be vegetarian. She uses TallyMe to track the days where she favored veggies over meats – her goal is 15 days per month.
- David travels a lot, and has a hard time making it to the gym. He uses TallyMe to remind himself to do push ups on the weekdays.
- Jessica wants to keep in touch with her parents, but has trouble sticking to a weekly schedule. She uses TallyMe to make sure she calls them at least 2x/month.
- Paul wants to keep track of his expenses when eating out. Meticulous budgets aren't his thing, so he just uses TallyMe to track how often he splurges on meals.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful application with a ton of functionality. Stands out from the other checklist / activity tracking apps with a clean interface and focus on repeatable tasks.
- Chris Parcel
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Chris Parcel 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.