By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The leading epilepsia journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Epilepsia, the official journal of the International League Against Epilespy,” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of original peer reviewed articles, brief communications, editorial commentaries and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important clinical and research results on all aspects of epilepy even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Epilepsia can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $599.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Epilepsia subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $599.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 60212500
- Added iPhone/iPod Touch support in this new Universal version
Subtle design changes to match iOS 7 visual style
- Registration “wizard” provides improved access instructions for existing subscribers
- Table rendering for wide tables has been improved
- Article abstracts are now hidden by default in article lists. You can turn this back on in the app settings
- Article info “hinting” indicates when figures, references, and supporting information are available for the current article (icons appear “lit” or “dim”)
- Improved visual distinction between abstract text and article text.
- Improved user interface on Saved Articles page on iPhone.
- New icons added for supporting documents in articles.
- Bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 04, 2014
- Version: 60212500
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Epilepsia (mobile only)$599.99