With over 5 million users EpocCam is the most popular webcam app. EpocCam transforms your iOS device into wireless High Definition PC webcam for Windows and macOS. Replace your USB-webcam and integrated webcams now with wireless high-definition webcam. It's also a perfect baby monitor, spycam, security camera and pet cam.
Setting up EpocCam is very simple, anyone can do it. Just download drivers to your PC/Mac and you're ready to go! Connection is fully automatic, no need for manual setup.
• High quality realtime video streaming to computer - quality comparable to most expensive USB-webcams
• Support both cameras - use device back camera for best quality and front-facing camera for easy self-portraits
• Fully replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, works with all webcam-enabled applications
• Full Windows 10 support including Skype
• Automatic connectivity
• Over 20 feet wireless range (depending on signal strength)
• All data is secured with strong encryption to keep your videos private
• Use the flashlight in dark environment (EpocCam HD)
• Tap to focus and autofocus modes (EpocCam HD)
• Audio support, use your phone as a wireless microphone (EpocCam HD)
• Publish video to Syphon framework on Mac - use EpocCam as source to Isadora, Modul8, GrandVJ and other applications
"It’s as if you’re using a top quality webcam." -FindMySoft.com
"The resolution is a lot better than my integrated laptop camera and it is also wireless!"
"Having seen no reviews I was dubious!! Works great with Windows Live and Skype so I'm happy. Get involved."
"Awesome - Great app. Works as described. Idiot proof. Anyone can install it."
Install required Windows or macOS drivers from http://www.kinoni.com. See http://www.kinoni.com/epoccam_support.html for setup guide.
- Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Does NOT work as promised
Does not work with Skype, Google+ Hangouts, and many other services I tested it with. Can’t be used as a wireless webcam for anything but their app, which doesn’t record or anything. It’s just as good as buying a mirror, just that it’s digital. And the “HD” is 1280x720. Not happy at all. Hopefully I’ll find some use for it, but right now it’s an app I paid for that does not do anything. I would not recommend anyone purchase this app. I was really looking forward to it. Thanks for nothing! Did I mention that I followed all the instructions they had on their website? Yeah, still didn’t work.
Better "HD" using Google Hangouts
Want a better quality streaming application using your iPhone? Install the Google Hangouts application, and set up two separate accounts through Gmail.
Then call yourself from either your cell phone, or your computer, and presto, a high quality streaming webcam.
I got this application working fine, until it was dropping to many frames for me to justify its continued use, for what I was requiring...
Just buy a webcam.
This is a good app for Skype and other purposes but fails if you’re like me and want a webcam to record your face whilst playing games etc. whenever I try to open a full screen application while EpocCam is running in the background (NOT MINIMIZED) it instantly freezes. I feel as though I wasted $6 on this app but either way, I recommend it if you’re looking for Skype/discord cams - not streaming or face recording purposes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.