With over 5 million users EpocCam is the most popular webcam app. EpocCam transforms your iOS device into wireless High Definition PC webcam for Windows and macOS. Replace your USB-webcam and integrated webcams now with wireless high-definition webcam. It's also a perfect baby monitor, security camera and pet cam.
Setting up EpocCam is very simple, anyone can do it. Just download drivers to your PC/Mac and you're ready to go! Connection is fully automatic, no need for manual setup.
• High quality realtime video streaming to computer - quality comparable to most expensive USB-webcams
• Support both cameras - use device back camera for best quality and front-facing camera for easy self-portraits
• Connect wirelessly or using USB for best video quality
• Fully replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, works with all webcam-enabled applications
• Full Windows 10 support including Skype
• Automatic connectivity
• Over 20 feet wireless range (depending on signal strength)
• All data is secured with strong encryption to keep your videos private
• Use the flashlight in dark environment (EpocCam HD)
• Tap to focus and autofocus modes (EpocCam HD)
• Audio support, use your phone as a wireless microphone (EpocCam HD)
• Publish video to Syphon framework on Mac - use EpocCam as source to Isadora, Modul8, GrandVJ and other applications
• iOS device: iOS 10 and later
• PC running Microsoft Windows XP or newer or macOS 10.10 or later
• WiFi network
Install Windows or macOS drivers from http://www.kinoni.com. See http://www.kinoni.com/epoccam_support.html for setup guide.
In case of any problems please send feedback to email@example.com.
-Fixed crash when changing to front-facing camera
Ratings and Reviews
A free app thats actually free but worth paying for
This app is very promising even for a free app. it is usable it's not demo crap where The only downside is the occasional not to intrusive ad. There's a bit of a connect delay then once it's up and running it runs pretty well. The best part is you can run thit in to camtwist And have a whole lot more fun!! like a roving camera Live feeding a projector with video effects. It Has a few bugs and clerks here and there but it's my number one pick for sending video from my phone to my computer live. I haven't really used it for anything but I still feel like I want to buy it ( it would be nice if there was a sale, I find I'm impulsive purchasing in the under three dollar range). I don't know what else to say I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
Good but confusing
When I first got this it was very promising. Automatically detects devices and connects on the same WiFi? Awesome! You can use it anywhere within WiFi range and with pretty good quality for a free software. Of course it would’ve been nicer to have a free 720p or native phone camera resolution but I’ll take what I can get. Users should only pay for filters that they could apply, or more recording features like slow mo. The. UI is so simple that it is confusing, I would want helper messages to get my phone connected more smoothly. It took many tries and I’m sure next time I use it, it will take more repetitive tries because it isn’t predictable. All in all though a good free webcam.
I've tested this with multiple devices but I get the same results: The connection sometimes doesn't occur and you have force close and relaunch the app on both devices again and again until it connects. When you connect, on my Windows device, connection notification keeps popping up, and whenever notification pops up, camera feed freezes briefly, meaning that it keeps loosing the connection and makes the feed very very laggy. All these connection problems make the app unreliable.
You cannot change the resolution or quality of the video and you cannot record within the app. There's no annoying floating watermarks by the way, just one in the corner.
- Kinoni Oy
- 21 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Kinoni
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.