EpocCam Wireless Computer Webcam
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
With over 3 million users EpocCam is the most popular webcam app. EpocCam transforms your iOS device into wireless High Definition PC webcam for Windows and Mac OS X. Replace your USB-webcam and integrated webcams now with wireless high-definition webcam. It's also a perfect baby monitor, spycam, security camera and pet cam.
Setting up EpocCam is very simple, anyone can do it. Just download drivers to your PC/Mac and you're ready to go! Connection is fully automatic, no need for manual setup.
• High quality realtime video streaming to computer - quality comparable to most expensive USB-webcams
• Support both cameras - use device back camera for best quality and front-facing camera for easy self-portraits
• Fully replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, works with all webcam-enabled applications
• Full Windows 8 support including Skype
• Automatic connectivity
• Over 20 feet wireless range (depending on signal strength)
• All data is secured with strong encryption to keep your videos private
• Use the flashlight in dark environment (EpocCam HD)
• Tap to focus and autofocus modes (EpocCam HD)
• Audio support, use your phone as a wireless microphone (EpocCam HD)
• Publish video to Syphon framework on Mac - use EpocCam as source to Isadora, Modul8, GrandVJ and other applications
"It’s as if you’re using a top quality webcam." -FindMySoft.com
"The resolution is a lot better than my integrated laptop camera and it is also wireless!"
"Having seen no reviews I was dubious!! Works great with Windows Live and Skype so I'm happy. Get involved."
"Awesome - Great app. Works as described. Idiot proof. Anyone can install it."
Install required Windows or Mac OS X drivers from http://www.kinoni.com. See http://www.kinoni.com/iphone for setup guide.
You may also like our Kinoni Barcode Reader app, it turns your iPhone into barcode scanner. Scan a barcode with iPhone camera and the data is immediately sent to your computer - just like using USB barcode scanner. Once you have set up EpocCam for your Windows PC you have also set up our barcode reader, it shares the same Windows drivers. Try it now for free, just click 'Developer Apps' link.
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.9.1
iOS 8 bug fixes
Reseñas de clientes
It works, forced to write review, ADS!
Upon installing the drivers, Norton Security removed the files as "Trojans" don't freak. They're false positives. Also, Windows 7 requires digital signatures on the software you install. You'll get a few warnings, but ignore them. After install, just open the app on your phone, open the software on your computer, make sure both devices are connected to the same network and you're good! But - if you want to use the FRONT camera, you'll be forced to leave an App Store review. (Hence this one) And now onto the Ads, there's a lot. But the App is free, so what can you expect. At the time of this review I'm using an iPhone 4S and the video is superior. Thumbs up to the devs.
You get what you paid for
While the app works, it's not exactly going out of its way to make you enjoy your experience. There is no way to tilt the video, or switch to the front-mounted camera, which is a much bigger issue than might initially seem.
All the while your phone's screen is awash in ads - often full-screen ones. Since the app doesn't prevent the phone from going into sleep mode - you have to periodically touch the screen, and since there is no way to make the program use the front camera - you don't see the screen when you touch it, often clicking an add, which I assume this was intentional.
Works after review and ads are out of the way. Vendor needs to sign the drivers
The app works as detailed once you leave a review and close both third-party adds and messages pitching the paid version.
The vendor needs to create proper signed drivers for Windows especially since they are the drivers used for the paid version. I understand cutting corners on adware (can't call this freeware) but for a commercial product (paid), proper distribution standards should be followed. I would consider the paid version if the drivers were signed.
- Categoría: Foto y vídeo
- Actualizado: 06/11/2014
- Versión: 1.9.1
- Tamaño: 9.8 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Bokmål, noruego, Catalán, Checo, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Coreano, Danés, Eslovaco, Finés, Francés, Griego, Hebreo, Húngaro, Indonesio, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Malayo, Neerlandés, Polaco, Portugués, Rumano, Ruso, Sueco, Tailandés, Turco, Ucraniano, Vietnamita, Árabe
- Vendedor: Kinoni Oy
- © 2014 Kinoni
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.