Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1 out of 2 US physicians rely on Epocrates to enable better patient care by delivering the right information when it’s needed most.
Join over 1 million health care professionals worldwide who use Epocrates in the moments of care:
• Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
• Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
• Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
• Access timely medical news and research information
• Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
• Select national and regional health care insurance formularies for drug coverage information
• Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
• New! Coordinate care securely with HIPAA-compliant text messaging
In addition, disease information, clinical practice guidelines, alternative medications, lab guides, coding and more content is available by upgrading to an Epocrates Plus subscription. A one-year Epocrates Plus subscription is available for $174.99.
The cost will be billed to your iTunes account when your purchase is confirmed.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription.
What's New in Version 15.6
* Redesign and visual refresh of the Home Screen
* Surface the availability of premium features to free users under lock
* Logo changes to indicate premium versions for paid users
* New online search functionality that surfaces results across multiple content types
* Feedback feature in Search to collect feedback specific to only search
* Addition of “Recent” and “Specialties” tabs for guidelines, giving access to recently viewed guidelines and guidelines that were recently curated by Epocrates
* In-app password and email reset
* New forgot password flow
* Bug fixes
Hate updates - now even worse !
I didn't like the last update as all the ''white space" made it difficult to see and icons were moved all over. Never have gotten used to it. NOW it's worse. All the space is white including icons. Why?? I have to search more to find things. Also the first screen up when pulling up meds are crammed together, tiny print, and visually cluttered and hard to find. Hate this update! Prob won't renew. It gets worse and worse.
Wonderful. Plain and simple.
I have used this app for over a decade for work. It always comes in handy. Free version is enough for me. I can't believe it only averages 2.5 stars. Recent update works well and is handsome. All the haters need to update their devices. Thanks Epocrates!
Why can't I move the apps around within the program? I don't use many of the ones on the main screen and others I do use are stuck on another page. Also why do I gets ads? I pay plenty for this app. May have to find something different
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 15.6
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Epocrates
- © Epocrates, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Essentials Plus$174.99