Epocrates Reference Tools for Healthcare Providers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1 out of 2 US physicians rely on Epocrates to enable better patient care by delivering the right information when it’s needed most.
Join over 1 million health care professionals worldwide who use Epocrates in the moments of care:
• Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
• Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
• Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
• Access timely medical news and research information
• Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
• Select national and regional health care insurance formularies for drug coverage information
• Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
• New! Coordinate care securely with HIPAA-compliant text messaging
In addition, disease information, clinical practice guidelines, alternative medications, lab guides, coding and more content is available by upgrading to an Epocrates Plus subscription. A one-year Epocrates Plus subscription is available for $174.99.
The cost will be billed to your iTunes account when your purchase is confirmed.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription.
What's New in Version 16.11
Long term user
I have used Epocrates since my old Palm Pilot days. Reliable and comprehensive and have not had problems with logging in or with updates for about 15 years. I'm a family nurse practitioner and this has been my first go to resource for quick look ups. I'm not disappointed.
Best free medical app I know of.
I use mostly the drug lookup feature as an EMT, but I like the quizzes as well even though they are mostly above my pay grade. Updates have made it better for me.
I have been nursing for over 10years and use this app frequently. Easy to use; accurate; efficient; recommended many times.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 16.11
- Size: 96.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Epocrates
- © Epocrates, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Epocrates Plus$174.99