Epocrates Reference Tools for Healthcare Providers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1 out of 2 US physicians rely on Epocrates to enable better patient care by delivering the right information when it’s needed most.
Join over 1 million health care professionals worldwide who use Epocrates in the moments of care:
• Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
• Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
• Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
• Access timely medical news and research information
• Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
• Select national and regional health care insurance formularies for drug coverage information
• Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
• New! Coordinate care securely with HIPAA-compliant text messaging
In addition, disease information, clinical practice guidelines, alternative medications, lab guides, coding and more content is available by upgrading to an Epocrates Plus subscription. A one-year Epocrates Plus subscription is available for $174.99.
The cost will be billed to your iTunes account when your purchase is confirmed.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription.
What's New in Version 17.1
Why I love Epocrates.
This is the best app for keeping track of your medications, finding new medications, and getting accurate information about the medications you take.
It has a very great drug interaction check feature that can tell you if you are taking medications that can interfere with each other and what to do about it.
Male Bladders Spasms
A lot of men complain of bladder spasms. Pain that comes on rapidly with no warning. Tried all conventional Rx's but poor results. Prostate normal size, not infections but this has major impact on quality of life. Out of options! Are new Rx on the horizon?
I use Epocrates every day on my job. It saves the company money by helping me make better decisions. The formulary feature is very helpful.
Thanks for providing a great reference.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 07, 2017
- Version: 17.1
- Size: 95.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Epocrates
- © Epocrates, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Epocrates Plus$174.99