By Microtech Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“ePrint” solves to print directory from iPad,iPhone or iPod touch.
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
[The differences of ePrint and ePrint Free]
Paid Version Only:
- Web page printing. Also Downloaded Image or PDF file printing.
- Various print formats
- Print several pages
- Borderless or Border printing
- Supports shared printers by Mac (Regardless of Printer models)
Please test with “ePrint Free” at first, then get “ePrint”.
[HP ink-jet printer user]
when "Failed to get printer control command" message appears,
please set PDL to "PCL3GUI".
Also set "Port" is "Port9100", when register printer manually.
[Support Printers / PDL (Printer Description Language)]
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
EPSON Inkjet Printer
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except for ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printer
- PDL: ESC/Page,ESC/Page-Color,ESC/Page-S(Color only)
HP Inkjet Printer
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printer
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printer
- PDL: LOPS (Except for CAPT)
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printer
ePrint works if the printer supports the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint DONOT work.)
Shared printer by Mac
ePrint supports shared printer by Mac. It isn’t depends on Printer manufactures (PDL).
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
[For iDisk users]
please enter user name without [@me.com] when you try to connect iDisk.
- Add Camera/ Web/ Server function limitation.
- Add e-mail attached file printing. (only for iPad)
Hold down an attached file icon on the Mail application.
- Support to call other application form the files on the server. (only for iPad)
- Support ESC/Page-S printing system (Epson page printer)
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
You can print various contents such as contacts, photos, notes, Web pages or PDF files contacts in your iPad,iPhone or iPod touch as you like.
“ePrint” has a lot of print settings; paper size, color etc.
1. Web page printing
- “ePrint” arranges linked PDF or image files before printing.
- You can save linked PDF or image files
- You can also specify print pages
2. Camera (24 formats) (Borderless printing support)
- Date stamp or time stamp function
3. Contacts (3 formats)
4. Albums. (24 formats) (Borderless printing support)
5. Note. (6 formats)
6. Photo calendar (5 formats)
7. Photo card (13 formats)
9. Add a printer. (Bonjour search / Enter IP address)
10. Print Settings
Duplex (Limited printer models)
Print image preview
11. Support direct printing for the Printer connected AirMac with USB
12. Support Printing for the shared printer by Mac
13. Display consumable information (Limited printer models)
14. Mail print
Produced by e-Workshop
What's New in Version 7.0.0
Does the job.
Anyone who has used an iPad for a while knows it won't print, except to special AirPrint printers, and even those are hit and miss. Give up people. If there was a way to print beautiful output from an iPad like you do from a computer, Apple would have figured it out by now. Lower your expectations.
For me, if I can print simple text files to my Brother laser printer connected to my AirPort with a usb cable, I've hit a home run.
This app has its own Notes built in. I copy text from another app and paste into a note and print. Just that simple. I haven't tried the other modules for pictures, mail, etc. - I assume they work as well as Notes. For now, I can print just about any text that appears on my iPad screen.
I'm very happy with this clean workaround.
Good but not perfect
This is a good app for those who want to connect to a shared printer through LPR/LPD protocol. It works for me in general. But for some reason, I always got the name/path&name printed on the upper left corner of the printout and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. Plus, the printing options are limited in the sense that one can only toggle color printing, Duplex etc. So I hope there will be improvements as to the bug I addressed just now and the inconvenience of not being able to take advantage of the full features of a printer (e.g. staple, hole punch and such).
Very easy to use
I paid for and downloaded another printer app prior to downloading ePrint because the other app offers a few more features. But the other app was just riddled with problems. ePrint on the other hand works flawlessly and printouts are of good quality. Also integrates with other apps using "Open in" which allows you to print MS office documents and PDFs, a fact that the developer never mentioned was possible.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: MICROTECH CORP.
- © 2009 - 2014 Microtech Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.