Epson iLabel makes it easy to create, store, and print labels from your Android phone or tablet. Use your smart device's functionality, including voice transcription, contacts and image gallery, to add a new dimension to your labelling experience. Users can easily share label makers with the Epson iLabel app.
The Epson iLabel app works with the Epson LabelWorks wireless printers. To buy one of these label makers or LK/ PX tapes, please visit www.epson.com or contact your local supplier.
- Create, edit, and print labels wirelessly
- Generate and print QR codes
- Barcode printing: eight types supported
- Support creating multiple length labels at once on Mix Length function.
- Select and print from a variety of pre-defined, commonly used labels
- Quick timestamp function
- Store label data on Dropbox or Google Drive for sharing with other smart devices.
- Up to 100 created labels can be saved and reused.
- Up to 100 printed labels can be automatically saved and reused.
- The status of your label printer can be checked on your smart device (set tape width, errors, and connection status)
- Three original fonts for ribbon tape creation, Algiers Medium L1, URW Chancery L1 and URW Coronet L1.
- Voice transcription (enabled by your iOS) *1
- More than 100 label design templates and over 400 symbols are available
- Insert images from your camera roll (two-tone image conversion)
- Drawing tool; sketch labels using the device's touch interface
- Camera-based preview tool: digitally see your label on an item before printing *2
- Data can be shared with other smart devices through email or AirDrop
- Support to import and edit the label file(s) created on Label Editor for Windows (v1.70 or later)
*1 If your device supports it, you can use voice transcription to input
text into the Epson iLabel app.
*2 If only front camera is available, camera-based preview tool cannot be used.
LW-C410 / LW-Z710 / LW-600P / LW-1000P / LW-PX400 / LW-PX800 / OK600P / OK1000P
(Actual product name may differ across regions.)
iOS9.0 or later
*Note: More information about Epson iLabel and LabelWorks solutions is available on Epson’s website.
- OS support: up to iOS12
- Additional language: Russian, Ukrainian
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t change date format???
I can not believe the date and time label does not let me change to mm/dd/yyyy. And it doesn’t remember the last setting I set. This is such a commonly used label. And the desktop version let you do it.
Needs a lot of work
I'm able to do most things I want to do with this app, but there are some really annoying issues.
(1) wastes tape
It almost feels like Epson, on purpose, tweaked all features of this app to be inefficient with the tape.
For example, there is no "Cut" button, but there is a "Feed and Cut" and "Feed". In other words, if you print multiple labels without cutting, your best option will waste 1/2" of tape.
Another example: there is an option to make "minimum" margins. It doesn't do what you expect, however. Instead, it cuts off about 1/2" from the leading edge of the label before printing. 1/2" waste right there.
(2) crashes all the time
(3) Too few stock templates and symbols.
It misses some really obvious household symbols such as lightbulb and fan (I want to label my bathroom light switches). And so on.
(4) Tries to get you to buy wider tape than you need.
Most labels will comfortably fit on 3/4" tape (without margins), but it doesn't print them correctly, cutting off sides. Why can the same width label be printed on 1" tape, but in 3/4" it's cut off?
Epson, please get it together. :-/
It's not rocket science.
Different fonts please!
I would like to see more creative font options. It has most all the fonts on a standard computer document, but not new, creative fonts. With this being an app and not just programming in a device, Epson can add whatever they choose. Also, I would like to add more than one symbol on a label, like before and after the letters. Everything else seems fantastic!! Thanks for making an app based label printer!!
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 35.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright(C)SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION 2013-2018.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.