By Seiko Epson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Epson iLabel makes it easy to create, store, and print labels from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Use your smart device's functionality, including voice transcription, contacts and image gallery, to add a new dimension to your labelling experience. Users can easily share label makers with the Epson iLabel app.
The Epson iLabel app works with the Epson LabelWorks LW-600P and LW-1000P. To buy one of these label makers or LC tapes, please visit www.epson.com or contact your local supplier.
- Create, edit, and print labels wirelessly
- More than 100 label design templates and over 400 symbols are available
- Barcode printing: eight types supported
- Generate and print QR codes
- Voice transcription (enabled by your iOS)
- Quick timestamp function
- Drawing tool; sketch labels using the device's touch interface
- Select and print from a variety of pre-defined, commonly used labels
- Camera-based preview tool: digitally see your label on an item before printing
- Insert images from your camera roll (two-tone image conversion)
・ The status of your label printer can be checked on your smart device (set tape width, errors, and connection status)
・ Up to 100 created labels can be saved and reused
・ Up to 100 printed labels can be automatically saved and reused
・ Data can be shared with other smart devices through email
*Note: More information about Epson iLabel and LabelWorks solutions is available on Epson’s website.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © Copyright(C)SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION 2013-2016.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.