By Seiko Epson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 7 or later
Supports iPad 2, iPad(3rd generation), iPad(4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 5th Generation or later
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
What's New in Version 6.3.1
* Fixed the issue that this app cannot scan with some multifunction printers after the app was updated to the ver.6.3.0.
Worked great for me
Just dl'ed and tried it out with my WF-3640 and this iPhone. Local print, no problem. Epson connect via internet, no problem. Good quality photo prints. I have no experience w prior versions so can't comment on changes, but at least for me it connected perfectly. Just had to make sure I was on the exact same wifi network (we have 4... a 2g and 5g, and extender for each) for the local printing.
Make sure to connect the printer to the WiFi first. After that it printing worked with no problems.
Work but need improvements
Can I zoom out while printing? So that I don't waste ink try to print a small picture in a large size paper. And also there should be crop button so that we don't waste ink for some background
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 17, 2017
- Version: 6.3.1
- Size: 53.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.