Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
・Minor Bug Fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrating lack of control
I love my Epson L486 printer, but this app is a poor interface between my iPhone and the printer. It offers way too little control over page size, paper type options, and print quality options for each given paper size. For example, what if I want to print a 4x6 (10x15cm) using standard or high quality matt paper. Not possible with this app! Only photo premium glossy paper is available at this print size, but this puts out too much ink on standard or high quality matt paper, making the print too dark. Same issue with other print sizes- quite unbelievable. If I try to work around this problem by choosing A4 or Letter size paper, all print quality and paper type options are available. However there is no way to accurately reduce the scale of the print within the A4 or letter size page. The size reduction must be estimated, requiring several prints to get the size right.
There is no reason for this lack of control. Hopefully Epson will improve the app soon, otherwise it is not very useful.
Could be a good App if...
1. It had more Print options to choose from (Like HP Remote App). Paper size, orientation, layouts, etc......
2. I could print PDF’s/Docs directly from iBooks, Apple Notes, misc. apps, etc. (have to send to file manager, another app... And this doesn’t always work either - these are the places I mainly print from.)
3. It allowed you to add your own Storage,Apps, ie., iCloud Storage, Apple File Manager, One Note....
Having a hard time because I’ve been unable to get the common Apple Print or Air Print options to work with my new Epson XP960. I keep getting Printer Offline message when it is on & has an excellent Network connection. This is not this App’s problem though. I love how my new printer prints after having an HP forever! But getting anything other than photos printed is very convoluted or is it just me?
Good app, reliable but could be a lot better.
I have to give Epson a lot of credit: their printers are next to perfect, or as close to it is you’re probably going to get. This app, utilitarian as it may appear, really does work, and it works well. I use it with an eco-tank series at home, and it is really nice to be able to send print jobs to my home printer while I am out; it sounds gimmicky but I use it several times a week, it’s one less thing I need to remember when doing print-intensive jobs.
The iPrint app is function-over-form, not fancy but very simple and reliable. It’s handy in a pinch when you need to print an email or its attachment.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 76.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.