Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print anytime, anywhere to Epson printers from your iPhone®, iPod® Touch or iPad®. Print photos, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. You can even scan, save and share your files. Also supports online file services such as Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 5 or later
Supports all iPads, iPad Mini, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd Generation or later
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*2/800/810/835/837*2/1430
Expression Home XP-200*2/XP-300*2/XP-310*2/XP-320*2*3*4/XP-400*2/XP-410*2/XP-420*2*3*4/XP-424*2*3*4/XP-600*2
Expression Premium XP-520*2*3*4/XP-610*2*3/XP-620*2*3*4/XP-800*2/XP-810*2*3/XP-820*2*3*4
Expression Photo XP-850*2/XP-860*2*3*4/XP-950*2*3
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*2/NX510/NX515/NX530*2/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*2/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*2/840/845*2
Epson WorkForce 2510/2520/2530*2/2540*2/2630*2/2650*2/2660*2*5/3520*2/3530*2/3540*2/3620*2/3640*2/7110*2/7510*2/7520*2/7610*2/7620*2
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*2/4020*2/4023*2/4090*2/4520*2/4530*2/4533*2/4540*2/4590*2/4630*2/4640*2/5110*2/5190*2/5620*2/5690*2
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*2 Remote print functionality is also available
*3 Memory card access and/or Copy functionalities are also available.
*4 Printer firmware update is available
*5 NFC function is available
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Addition of “Camera Capture” feature.
Eh- not so good.
I don't use this often but when I do I really need it to work. A few months ago It printed and scanned and created a clear usable image. Over the last two months it will scan and print but the image is washed out. i've tried deleting and re-downloading the app, I've tried playing with all of the adjustments: brightness, darkness, black-and-white and grayscale etc. Still the image is faint.
What happened OS8?
This app used to work moderately well...75% of the time it would print the documents.
Now after OS8...does not work at all 😡
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 02, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: EPSON
- © SEIKO EPSON Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.