By Seiko Epson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 7 or later
Supports iPad 2, iPad(3rd generation), iPad(4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 5th Generation or later
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
What's New in Version 6.2.0
- Improvement in transfer time of scanned images for some multifunction printers.
- Minor bugs fixed.
The set-up for my network was super easy. The printer is completely wireless operating on on my wi-fi. My internet runs at 50+Mbps (Charter!) and I have 16 devices attached, 1/2 on 2.4g and the other 1/2 on the 5g signal. Every device has access to the printer through the app. There were a few small tweaks we made at the router (found info on wiki) to get everything recognized.
The only complaint I have is actually on the printer itself. The model I have has a manually opened output tray, which sometimes gets pushed in. Truthfully, I don't even know if Epson has a model with an automatic-open output tray.
The app gets 5 from me.
First I thought the printer epson wf 7620 had problems, after a series of trials, I found out the this app registered misaligned scan copy of about half of the page(8.5x11). To prove this again, I again scan manually the printer the printer works great.
This is a good app using my I pad.
Just make a little bit to the scan command this will be a greet apps for ipad about to Scan and to save to picture galary then to send email. This will be good.
Works and it's free!
Within 5 minutes of installing this app I was able to locate our home wi-fi printer and print 3 PDFs from the Google Drive app on my iPhone. I was able to either print from the app or print from google drive by selecting Send a copy > Open in > Epson. Thanks Epson!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 6.2.0
- Size: 43.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.