By Seiko Epson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 7 or later
Supports iPad 2, iPad(3rd generation), iPad(4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 5th Generation or later
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
What's New in Version 6.0.5
Minor bug fix
I have an older printer Epson workforce series printer.
I love the fact I can print from website. I'm still learning how to print though it's my iPhone 4s, this app is not a iCloud air printer. So I have to save things to google drive and pull up whatever I saved to print from google drive. But I like that I can print from other air prints drives like drop box.
I love how easy it is to print things without a computer of laptop! It's so convenient for me, I thought it would be those bogus apps where it wouldn't work but it does!
Useless - doesn't work
I can download it, but it won't finish. From what I read, that might be a good thing. I expected better from Epson.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © SEIKO EPSON Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.