By Seiko Epson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Epson iProjection is an intuitive mobile projection app for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Epson iProjection makes it easy to project images and files wirelessly using an Epson projector with network function. Move about the room and effortlessly display content from your iOS device on the big screen.
What it enables you to do:
1. Display documents loaded in the Epson iProjection app. QR code easy pairing is now supported.
2. Display images stored in your iOS “Photo” library
3. Display web pages.
4. Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, operate menu by finger with Touchpad and more.
5. Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6. Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents and also saving annotation to your device
Supported file formats and Activities
- Microsoft® Word® (.doc, .docx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® (.ppt, .pptx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft® Excel® (.xls, .xlsx, Office 2003 or later)
- Keynote'09 (.key)
- Adobe PDF(v1.7) (.pdf, Acrobat 8 compatible or later)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
- Video playback
- PowerPoint and Keynote animations
For the list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
PowerLite Home Cinema
All products necessitating an access point
Apple devices supported:
iPhone4S/5/5C/5S/6/6+, iPod touch 5th, iPad 2nd or later, all iPad minis
- Apple, Apple Logo, Keynote, iOS, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are the trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Improvements for iOS9.
Missing a lot of features
This app is just okay. Lacking a lot of features that seemingly should be included. Example: screen mirroing, keynote compatability, video play back. Basically, you need an apple TV or other additional equipment if you want to do anything more than show PDFs or pictures. I haven't had the technical problems other complained of, but defintiely needing more features. Using with Epson 7235.
Just purchased the EX7240 Pro yesterday. I wish I would have read the comments section of this app before. My primary motivation for purchasing this model was to be untethered from the projector.
I like the projector but the app doesn't provide the functionality to make it a true business machine.
This is my first and most likely last Epson purchase.
We bought this projector for its wireless capabilities for our not for profit where every penny counts. Very disappointed that this app has very limited wireless capabilities. No mirroring. No presentations. No video services.
Epson, the projector itself is great but please update this app and take care of your customers.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 18, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © SEIKO EPSON Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.