By Seiko Epson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Epson iProjection is an intuitive mobile projection app for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Epson iProjection makes it easy to project images and files wirelessly using an Epson projector with network function. Move about the room and effortlessly display content from your iOS device on the big screen.
What it enables you to do:
1. Display documents loaded in the Epson iProjection app. QR code easy pairing is now supported.
2. Display images stored in your iOS “Photo” library
3. Display web pages.
4. Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, operate menu, zoom by finger with Touchpad and more.
5. Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to the iProjection app
6. Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents and also saving annotation to your device
Supported file formats and Activities
- Microsoft® Word® (.doc, .docx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® (.ppt, .pptx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft® Excel® (.xls, .xlsx, Office 2003 or later)
- Keynote (.key)
- Adobe PDF(v1.7) (.pdf, Acrobat 8 compatible or later)
Also supports cloud file services (ex. Dropbox or email accounts duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
- Video playback
- PowerPoint and Keynote animations
For the list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
3240/5240/5250Pro /7240 Pro/9200 Pro
PowerLite Home Cinema
All products necessitating an access point
Apple devices supported:
iPhone4S/5/5C/5S/6/6+/6S/6S+/SE, iPod touch 5/6th, iPad 2nd or later, iPad Air/2nd, iPad Pro, all iPad minis
- Apple, Apple Logo, Keynote, iOS, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are the trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
Supports Document Picker
Good app for substitute teachers I use it daily
If your school will help you set it up to the overheads this is great for typing class agendas and displaying them or scanning fillable note pages into Drop box and displaying then writing in answers on whiteboard as displayed
Only reason I gave only 4 stars is that it would be nice if they upgraded it to allow you to type notes on the documents instead of just writing them with the pencil app.
First of all, Epson, work out a deal with Apple. So many reviewers are complaining about compatibility (or lack thereof) with iPhones and iPads. I am one customer who feels totally duped into thinking that this projector could mirror one of my devices for both professional and personal uses (thanks Best Buy sales team). Just make this work, please.
I am having difficulties to pass movies from youtube and internal memory, using the web function, it hangs and it does not pass in real time, only the audio that comes out, the image does not appear, I have iphone7, the projector is delayed to be recognized, the error Connection, if you can help thanks
04.18.17- I use iphone 7 for projector, does not accept projector videos, does not accept projector iphone 7 applications, does not accept viewing videos accessed by web content. Is there any video access? Or unlock this function?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © SEIKO EPSON Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.