By DongJin Nam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best equalizing technologies are applied for you who want to experience true sound.
No more complex settings, just touch the EQ sliders and feel the true sound today.
eqPlayer 2.3 supports iOS7
** Notice: If you experience app crash after update, please re-install the eqplayer after remove it. **
You can control equalizer the most easy and user-friendly way!
Version 2.0 supports completely new user interface!
It also supports many features like lyrics, gesture control.
The playing tempo problem has beed fixed!
This version contains Ads.
You can download EQ Player Plus version without Ads.
** User's review on the eqplayer
This eq is awesome & works how an eq is supposed to.
This eq is INSERTED into the signal so it truly affects the sent signal unlike most other els which attenuate all other frequencies to make the "apparent" selected frequencies volume louder.
I love this EQ bcuz I can get my music as loud as I like with my sound set clear and with plenty of bass.
I was looking for an iPad-only app, and tested a slew, but stumbled into this one and stayed; for those that actually lived EQ's and Dolby .. you'll know what I mean.
Let's give wings to your earphone!
eqPlayer Plus turns your earphone into high quality headphone!
Now, you can experience high quality headphone sound with 10-band equalizer and 3D sound effector!
You can also effectively manage your songs using user friendly playlist management.
** Major feature list is as below.
0. Very simple User Interface!
1. 10-band equalizer.
2. 3D reverb effector.
3. Unlimited preset management (Basic Presets : Normal, Club,Classic, Live, 3D Concert, 3D Hall, Vocal, High Bass, High Treble)
4. Unlimited playlist management.
5. iPod music library importing
6. Shuffle/Sequential/Repeat support
7. Music seeking
8. Lyrics support
9. Swipe gesture to next or previous track.
10. Timer support
** Also It is integrated with iPhone play environment.
1. It supports background music play
2. Play control in lock screen.
3. You can use the remote controller in your earphone.
4. For bluetooth users, no problem, you can use it!!!
--- User's full review ---
- I love this EQ bcuz I can get my music as loud as I like with my sound set clear and with plenty of bass. Plus I'm using Beats by Dre which gives me more sound. Love it - Sep. 2012
- Perfect for improving sound quality of headphones, speak units & surround sound amplifiers via the "sent" signal. This eq is INSERTED into the signal so it truly affects the sent signal unlike most other els which attenuate all other frequencies to make the "apparent" selected frequencies volume louder. I could spew a lot more audio-engineer jargon & sound impressive but the fact is, this eq is awesome & works how an eq is supposed to. My ears & soul thank U! - Aug. 2012
- Wow, the Reverb puts you in the hallway from where the party is and threw me head first into 1975. I was looking for an iPad-only app, and tested a slew, but stumbled into this one and stayed; for those that actually lived EQ's and Dolby .. you'll know what I mean. - Aug. 2012
Eds the ***
- Wha an app speaks for itself. I'm an audio technician, audio buff and all round music lover. This is the best app I've found on app store so far. WOW!!!
I made this app with pride and rewarding.
I hope iPhone/iPod user enjoy their music with eqPlayer.
Developer of EQ Player.
If there is any advice or improvement.
Please feel free to send me an email.
What's New in Version 2.7
app crash bug fix
Works really well
Not sure what the other reviewers are complaining about. I have an iPhone 5c, downloaded app, created playlists with same names as in Imusic app, imported all songs ( ok....you have to tap on each song but no big deal for crying out loud!!!! :)) and set up a few EQ presets ( one for my car, earbuds, audio system, etc,). It works great. Offers a shuffle, repeat option. No crashes, glitches, nor attenuation of signal. The interface is not the prettiest thing I've seen but love the app. I NEVER PAY FOR APPS but this one I might to remove ads and support the developer. Hope this helps but for my vote give it a try and delete it if it doesn't do exactly what I have said it does! Not sure about its function with pandora as I don't use it.
To add music, click the playlist button at the bottom, just to the right of the forward/next button, then click the plus sign at the top right, a window will appear asking you to name your playlist. Create a name and click ok. Now click the music note button on the bottom and then click the plus sign at the top again, it will now take you to the music on your device, click each plus sign next to each song you want to add then click done.
Hope this helps
Superb on the 5c
The app is awesome it responds pretty well and creates a whole new atmosphere. It feels like I am actually in concert when using the 3d concert mode, keep it up!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: DongJin Nam
- © Yeinart 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.