By Jae Hun Park
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best equalizing technologies are applied for you who want to experience true sound.
No more complex settings, just touch the EQ sliders and feel the true sound today.
The eqPlayer has shown the best EQ performance since 2012.
Now, eqPlayer Plus 3.3 has been released! (iOS8 support)
The user interface is completely changed and it supports iPad! (Universal App) and more new features!
The user interface is completely changed.
Now it supports the same user interface with the default iOS music app.
So, you can control equalizer the most easy and user-friendly way!
The fine volume control gives the most silent volume from your iOS device. So you can hear music even when you sleep
Now you can control the frequency of eqband, so you can be the sound technician!
** User's review on the eqplayer
This eq is awesome & works how an eq is supposed to.
This eq is INSERTED into the signal so it truly affects the sent signal unlike most other els which attenuate all other frequencies to make the "apparent" selected frequencies volume louder.
I love this EQ bcuz I can get my music as loud as I like with my sound set clear and with plenty of bass.
I was looking for an iPad-only app, and tested a slew, but stumbled into this one and stayed; for those that actually lived EQ's and Dolby .. you'll know what I mean.
Let's give wings to your earphone!
eqPlayer Plus turns your earphone into high quality headphone!
Now, you can experience high quality headphone sound with 10-band equalizer and 3D sound effector!
You can also effectively manage your songs using user friendly playlist management.
** Major feature list is as below.
0. Very simple User Interface!
1. 16-band equalizer.
2. 3D reverb effector.
3. Adjusting frequency is available
4. iPad support (Universal app)
5. Unlimited preset management (Basic Presets : Normal, Club,Classic, Live, 3D Concert, 3D Hall, Vocal, High Bass, High Treble)
4. Unlimited playlist management.
6. iPod music library importing
7. Shuffle/Sequential/Repeat support
8. Music seeking
9. Swipe gesture to next or previous track.
10. Timer support
11. Fine volume control
** Also It is integrated with iPhone play environment.
1. It supports background music play
2. Play control in lock screen.
3. You can use the remote controller in your earphone.
4. For bluetooth users, no problem, you can use it!!!
--- User's full review ---
- I love this EQ bcuz I can get my music as loud as I like with my sound set clear and with plenty of bass. Plus I'm using Beats by Dre which gives me more sound. Love it - Sep. 2012
- Perfect for improving sound quality of headphones, speak units & surround sound amplifiers via the "sent" signal. This eq is INSERTED into the signal so it truly affects the sent signal unlike most other els which attenuate all other frequencies to make the "apparent" selected frequencies volume louder. I could spew a lot more audio-engineer jargon & sound impressive but the fact is, this eq is awesome & works how an eq is supposed to. My ears & soul thank U! - Aug. 2012
- Wow, the Reverb puts you in the hallway from where the party is and threw me head first into 1975. I was looking for an iPad-only app, and tested a slew, but stumbled into this one and stayed; for those that actually lived EQ's and Dolby .. you'll know what I mean. - Aug. 2012
Eds the ***
- Wha an app speaks for itself. I'm an audio technician, audio buff and all round music lover. This is the best app I've found on app store so far. WOW!!!
I made this app with pride and rewarding.
I hope iPhone/iPod user enjoy their music with eqPlayer Plus.
Developer of EQ Player Plus.
If there is any advice or improvement.
Please feel free to send me an email.
What's New in Version 3.4
Rewind functionality fixed
It's back to crashing again. You can only rewind when you're on certain album / mixtape track listing. So you check every feature available within this app ??. It's been how long since this app was posted ?? I hope a new update is coming, because iOS 9 is about to start. PLZ, check every feature. PEOPLE AREN'T BUYING THIS APP BECAUSE OF THE SAME Flaws. Even the shake-shuffle feature is becoming annoying. I can walk a few blocks without a song being interrupted. PLZ BE ASSISTED by a new & more skillful coder before issuing a new update with this app.
The app is back to crashing and freezing plus all the other stuff.
Please enable landscape mode for the devices that can handle it.
That's all I ask.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Jae Hun Park
- © Yeinart 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.