Equalizer Fx improves your music or audio quality by adjusting sound effect levels.
Apply equalizer presets based on music genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band equalizer controller.
- Repeat and shuffle
- Play music in background
- Control playback from lock screen
- Create and manage your own playlists
- Media volume control
- Five band equalizer
- Bass boost effect
- Visualizer effect
- Equalizer presets : Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Flat, Classical, Hip Hop, Rock, Latin, Pop etc.
Found a Bug:
Kindly write to us at email@example.com for any issues you've been encountering with! we're listening!
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS :
• Yearly subscription (which comes with a 3-day free trial) for $49.99
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service: http://www.twinbit.net/tc/terms.php
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 not the total package
It's like the designers put all their effort into the EQ and once they felt it was good enough, they just left the other features as bland as they could.
The EQ itself is really good for a digital EQ designed for headphones and bluetooth speakers. I feel like it's 2 bands short of greatness. 48, 150, 400, 756, 2.4k, 6k, 15k would be amazing control and really make this EQ more functional for a larger variety of speaker.
Base booster is strong. Make sure you start with it turned down and ease into it because smaller speakers certainly can't handle it. My car subs handled it fine without distortion until the volume was at a level I would never listen to anyway.
Now, my biggest disappointment is that the app seems to be missing a few simple finishing touches (I'm not a programmer so just seems simple to me). Just seems unfinished!
The visualizer is almost pegged at every volume and does not appear to operate with the music at all. It's also a very bland design and not pleasing at all. I would leave off this feature before I put this half hearted attempt in the app. If it's gonna be on there it should at least work and add to the experience. Maybe have 3 different settings included and add others as a $.99 add-on.
Also would like to see customized setting for colors. Tennessee orange is just terrible. Almost makes me want to not use the app! Good thing the EQ itself is as good as it is.
Crashes all the time
I have had this App for a while now. I have the upgraded to 'Unlock All' version too.
It does make a difference in sound especially for my car's insipid sound system.
However, this App crashes so often that it is almost unusable. Most times I cannot make it even through one song. Having to restart over and over again is no fun. The app also does not have decent search function and also does not pick up where left off. This would s pretty good App if the crash issues are fixed.
its vary efciently compatibly with various speach recocnition apps
(loads up fast/ does NOT skip or drag)..does not ask for access to other parts of my phine that are erelevent to playing music..money is tight at this piont in my life due to some medical issues (vision/spine)
and i REALLY apreciate you people creating this app..'salaha!' to ALL of YOU...(an honorable pause of silence)
P.p.z.: i also how SIMPLE it is to create a play list:):) thanks
- TwinBit Ltd
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TwinBit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium $49.99
- Monthly Premium $4.99
- Unlock All $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.