By Luidia Global Co., Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The drawing app for the serious and the spontaneous – Equil Sketch is designed for artists, interior, landscape, fashion and graphic designers, students and hobbyists.
• Connect your Equil Smartpen for a realistic digital version of what you draw on paper, with 600 levels of pressure sensitivity
• Choose from a collection of brushes and colors
• Add shapes and lines
• Work in layers to overlay ideas
• Reorder, duplicate, resize and adjust opacity for each layer
• Sync your devices (iOS and Android) using iCloud or Dropbox
• Export to PSD (Photoshop File Format)
• Share through email or post to Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Equil Sketch 2.0 has a brand new look and great new features!
• Equil Smartpen 2 support includes new features to manage imports from your receiver’s memory, and view pen and receiver battery life.
• New app icon
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Feedback is always welcome. Please go to support.myequil.com and click “Ask” to contact us with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Equil Sketch!
It's time to update this. Last update was 2014. Let's fix somethings, add features, anything really
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Luidia Global Co., Ltd
- © PNF Co.,Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.