By iMatt Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Equipd Bible - a powerful Bible reading and personal study app.
What makes the Equipd Bible different from other Bible apps?
* Load compatible Bibles in EPUB format from the Equipd website or other approved sources. Check www.equipd.me/bibles for more information.
* View different Bibles side-by-side for easy comparison. Or read just one Bible full-screen.
* Load multiple languages side-by-side for sharing in the ministry with those from different cultures. Great for language learners.
* Bible Reading Schedules with reminder notifications. You can setup one or multiple schedules at a time. Never get behind on daily Bible reading again.
* For Chinese users or learners ... automated Pinyin, Zhuyin (Bopomofo), or Sidney Lau can be generated and shown in 2-line format above the Simplified or Traditional characters.
* For Japanese users or learners ... automated Furigana or Romaji in 2-line format.
* Jump from viewing just the selected verses to the Chapter window to get the full context.
* Multiple ways to look up scriptures. Use the 3 scrollers at the top, or the Bible Picker accessed from the toolbar. Use the double-tap or "shake" gestures to show the Picker - great for one-handed use on the iPhone.
* Add study notes against verses. View notes for the current chapter in a side-panel (iPad and iPhone Plus). Access all notes from the toolbar.
* Import MP3 files for offline audio. In Safari locate a MP3 ZIP file and "Open in..." the Equipd Bible.
* The easiest "Copy" scripture feature you have ever seen. Great for copying scriptures into note-taking apps.
* Bookmarks organised by topic or category. You can even put a comment against a bookmarked scripture to highlight a main point or line of reasoning.
* History of scripture lookups.
* Backup and Restore of verse notes and bookmarked scriptures, with backup reminders.
* Clipboard Lookups - just copy a scripture from another document or app, and then open Equipd ... Equipd will try and look it up for you!
* A powerful URL scheme so that you can create links to open scriptures in the Equipd Bible from external apps or documents. The Equipd Bible implements the x-callback-url scheme for developers to integrate with.
* Streamlined workflow and screen rotation for all devices from the iPhone 4S to the larger iPhone 6 Plus, and of course it works great on the iPad. iOS 7 or above is required.
* Split Screen support for iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro.
Please view the website and forums on www.equipd.me for more details and support. All official support is in English, but community users may offer support in other languages.
Please do not ask for help in the App Store Reviews - I am not able to respond to your questions. If you like the Equipd Bible app, your feedback is appreciated.
I sincerely hope the Equipd Bible app can help you to be "completely equipped for every good work"! — 2 Timothy 3:17.
What's New in Version 3.2
What's new in Equipd Bible 3.2?
* Support for iOS 10.
* A "Meditation Prompt" has been added under the "Mark as Read" button, encouraging you to meditate on your Bible reading. The prompt message can be changed in the Schedule Settings under the daily reminder times.
* 3D Touch shortcuts have been enabled on the app icon for users of the iPhone 6S, 6S Plus.
* Faster access to scripture lookup History. Swipe in from the left screen edge to view.
* Notes Side Panel now works on all iPhones in Portrait and Landscape. In Portrait it is a pop-out panel on the right side, in landscape it can stay visible. Swipe in from the right screen edge to view.
* Samoan Bible Navigation added.
* Ability to link to Strong's Concordance references within notes.
There are a number of other features and bug fixes in this update - please check the blog for details:
Each update resets the App Store reviews, so if you get a chance to leave a new review or update an older one on the App Store it is much appreciated.
Had to update this review again because it only gets better. Love the new feature of being able to put the Strong's concordance number on the notes. To do it, I select the verse I'm wanting to annotate, then turn on only the new world Bible and the king James. I click on the word I want in the king James, note the Strong's number in the pop up, click on the word in the new world to bring up a note and type in the Strong's number. It really adds to my Bible study.
I'm using the bookmarks, the notes, love the feature of linking the note to a word in the verse. The new scheduler is great! I've got two schedules set. Plus as I do my bible reading I can save research right at the verse in a note.
I'm currently saving bookmarks and notes for field service, using the different bookmark folders categories and adding more as I need them. I add a note to a bookmark to remind me of how I want to use it.
Thank you for this app! I chose the option to do my personal bible reading in chronological order and I am thoroughly enjoying it. This is the first time that I have kept up my reading consistently without interruption. I love the daily reminders I get! I'm not tech savvy and still have to learn all the new additions you've put in, but I'm looking forward to them.
The notes feature is fantastic! Highlighting and underling within notes is just fun!! I love the new Scripture history, it's much quicker. And a meditation prompt...what a great reminder to slow down and devote time to our Bible reading! Thank you for this wonderful update.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 07, 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: iMatt Solutions Limited
- © iMatt Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.