By Equity Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Equity Bank Mobile is a free mobile decision-support tool that gives you the ability to view all of your financial accounts, including third-party credit cards and accounts from external institutions, into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and make smarter financial decisions. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with all the tools you need to manage your personal finances on the go.
All Bank Accounts in One Place: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, upcoming bills, spending insights) across all your accounts in one place.
Bill Discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
Bill Pay: Quickly, easily and securely pay your bills using the integrated bill pay feature.
Account-to-Account Transfers: Move money between accounts while on the go.
Remote Deposit Capture: Deposit checks from your phone while at home or while on the go.
Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
Add Tags, Notes, Images: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what they’re looking for when searching through your finances.
Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact Equity Bank customer service directly from the app.
**SAFE AND SECURE**
The app features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access.
To use Equity Bank Mobile, you must be enrolled as a Equity Bank Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking username and password. After successfully login to the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
• Removed display of alerts associated with institution messages from the Messages list interface
• Improved the interface behavior when deleting messages and alerts from the Messages list
• Fixed theme issues in messages confirming submission of data to the server
• Fixed an interface issue when submitting data to the server where the user was not informed that the submission had occurred
• Updated the per-institution account settings interface to be more similar to the interface for individual account settings
• Fixed a crash case that could occur on iPads while viewing the Transactions list interface
• Added a button to the PIN entry screen to request Touch ID if it does not show automatically
• Improved the interface for displaying the available balance disclosure
• Expanded VoiceOver support
• Applied security updates