Eredan Arena - PVP Heroes battles
By Feerik Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BECOME THE MASTER OF THE ARENA !
Choose your 5 heroes team among more than 120 different heroes !
Throw your battle dices to trigger their abilities and destroy your opponents. Obtain new heroes, make them evolve and become the master of the arena !
5/5 « A perfect balance of strategy and luck. I also enjoy the artwork thoroughly.» Nozakuboy
5/5 « Great game really simple but still has great depth in strategy » Smwolf
5/5 « This is the best game I've played on my I phone 5s . » King Capo
- FREE AND NO LIMIT
- Enjoy fast and epic battles against other players
- Learn how to master the new battle dice system to trigger super attacks !
- Collect and make evolve tons of heroes from the fantastic EREDAN universe.
- NEW HEROES EVERY WEEK !
- Enter the leagues and rank up to win fabulous prizes
Follow us on Twitter @EredanArena
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EredanArenaOfficial
A problem? A question? Contact our client support on our website http://support.feerik.com
Get more information, about the rules, the cards, the world etc... on our FAQ http://www.eredan-arena.com/faq/
Internet Connection required, additional fees can be applied.
What's New in Version 3.1.3
BugFix crash IOS 9
God game but...
So this game is awesome I like it a lot when I'm sitting at college waiting for my classes but I have a few complaints that I realize until the game.
1) The game balancing is way way off and what I mean is the opponents that I get paired up with are completely over powered. I have regular cards and one Ex when they have SV (which I have no clue what that means or how to obtain them) and Ex cards that are level 2 or higher.
2) It seems like these guys with the better monsters also have the luck portion of the game on their side. It's frustrating when I'm trying to roll one yellow dice for a shield and can't get one but when they have a simple power for 220x3 hits they get all of the dice in the world for that which kinda makes it unfair
3) I got screwed out of loot twice because the game froze
Overall the game is awesome but the balancing is way off and that's really my only argument hopefully they see this review And take note I will continue to play but it's getting hard when I have regular monsters VS. a ranked player
First let me say the actual gameplay is very unique and entertaining. It is a good mix of strategy with a drop of luck and I love that new cards are released frequently so the meta is ever-changing. That being said, the game has many bugs and the company continuously does nothing to try to fix or improve the app's performance. This is NOT a high graphics, high interactive game so the effort and maintenance required to properly maintain and keep it running smoothly should not be much yet the company fails to do that (shows you how lazy and lacking customer satisfaction concern they are). The game freezes a lot particularly when you try to claim loot and it will "lose connection to server" mid battles. So it is worth a try but I would not give this company any money as they care nothing about customers concerns.
On of my favorite card games ever!!!
Seriously a lot of fun. And has a different twist with how it's played. I am not playing it anymore... But I may download again when I have time to play. I did spend 20 bucks in app... But not cause I had to. Just cause I loved it that much! You don't have to pay to win! Really!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 12, 2016
- Version: 3.1.3
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: feerik games
- © FEERIK
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 130 Fee'z$1.99
- 720 Fee'z$9.99
- 350 Fee'z$4.99
- 1530 Fee'z$19.99
- 4500 Fee'z$49.99
- 10500 Fee'z$99.99
- Early Bird L$9.99
- Early Bird XL$19.99