Eric Carle’s Brown Bear Animal Parade
By StoryToys Entertainment Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award*
* Tech With Kids Best Pick App Award *
* Teachers With Apps Best Pick Award*
"A fantastic first app for toddlers and preschoolers that brings alive the world of Eric Carle's Brown Bear book. " - Tech With Kids
"Playing this with children – who were spellbound by the content was a privilege that one rarely experiences with an app." - Teachers with Apps
Take a stroll with Brown Bear and make a beautiful musical parade with the animals he meets.
Marking the 50th anniversary of Eric Carle’s classic best-selling book “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?”, Brown Bear is brought to life in a stunning 3D interactive app.
Join the lovable Brown Bear as he explores his world and encounters new friends. Meet Red Bird, Yellow Duck, Green Frog and other characters. Color the animals and have fun creating your own unique sounds and music. Children will love recording their voices as they sing along and make their own animal noises.
Discover hidden surprises in a magical 3D world. The more you play, the more surprises you'll find.
Brown Bear, Brown Bear is part of the StoryToys Jr. line and lovingly crafted by the creators of the hugely popular My Very Hungry Caterpillar. It's a world of music and color you'll return to again and again.
Designed for preschoolers and Eric Carle fans of all ages, it includes the following features:
• Amazing 3D Brown Bear interactive character
• Encourages a love of music and nature
• Discover magical interactive activities
• Non-competitive individualized play
• Beautifully-illustrated scenes based on Eric Carle’s bright, colorful hand-painted collage illustrations
• Intuitive, child-friendly and easy to use
• Charming musical effects and comforting soundtrack
• Record your own animal sounds and create unique musical harmonies.
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug fixes and optimisations
So it's pretty nice imagery, but that's about it. There's no narrator reading the story out loud. There's no animal sounds already in place. There's not really much you can do but walk around and coloring in all the animals and repeat. It's not worth the money. I thought it was going to be an interactive story that my daughter can interact with but it's not really anything close to that. Hopefully updates in the future make this app worth the money.
I was really looking forward to sharing this app with my granddaughter, who loves the book. However, there is no story, no sound, nothing other than the very attractive graphics. Music notes appear above the animals, but there is no music. It appears there is some way to add sound, but there are ABSOLUTELY ZERO instructions on how to use the app to add sounds or music.
Not worth it
I thought there would be a story or something on this app. All it is is a bear walking around and then coloring in the animals you pass by clicking on them 2-3 times. It's not even close to worth the money. My little one was board in about 2 seconds
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- © StoryToys Ltd, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.