If you like solitaire you'll love Eric's All-in-1 Solitaire for your Mac
Some of the 5-star reviews:
"Eric is back!"
"Best Solitaire ever"
"Fun and Challenging"
The game menus, help and rules are ONLY in English – Sorry about the crazy list of languages shown in the store. It will be fixed in the next update.
Written by the same Eric that developed the classic Mac solitaire game "Eric's Ultimate Solitaire." You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Easy-to-use, with lots of games, smooth animation and a fantastic user interface.
- Over 30 of Eric's favorite solitaire variations including Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Golf, Montana and more
- Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
- Drag and drop cards or throw them!
- Playable cards wiggle, darken, or brighten - turn off for a bigger challenge
- Unlimited Undo
- Retina high resolution display support
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Smart Autoplay – Plays cards up when its safe
- Detailed Statistics
- Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
– The game menus, help, rules etc are all in English. I apologize that the App Store listing says otherwise. There is only a very small amount of translated text.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sniderware
* Fixed a problem where the cards in Spider 1-suit and 2-suit could look like all four suits
* Fixed a possible crash when a user beats an existing record on the server
* Ask users to rate All-in-1 Solitaire after they've played for a while. (Thanks – Your 5-star ratings make a big difference!)
-=> Try my iPhone and iPad games!
Ratings and Reviews
Loved the Old - Like the new.
As we are go through and discard old old software, we came across The old Ultimate Solitaire CD GAME booklet. I think I’ll keep it a little longer to go along with the good memories of the old program. I still can’t resist saying “you should cheat” to my wife if she is having any sort of difficulty at the desk top.
Eric’s All Purpose is very good - we like it and would recommend it. But we’ll always remember the old art, Weasel, and presentation.
Great game, glad to see its return. A
Glad your back, Eric!
My favorite Solitaire is back. I like the improvements, full screen, graphics are great and the code is modern and up-to-date. Has all the variations of play. I will be waiting for the iOS version.
I found a bug. When in Full Screen Mode, the Menu is unresponsive. I’m running High Sierra now. However, it works in Windowed Mode.
- Eric Snider
- 13.7 MB
- OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Sniderware
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.