Helping the world sing... better!™ - Did you know that most people, when trained, can learn to sing really well? To be one of them, you need two things: 1. vocal training, 2. a good sense of pitch. This app gives you not only world-class voice lessons to develop your voice, but also instant visual feedback on your pitch using our patented technology designed specifically for voice lessons, so you also develop an accurate sense of pitch.
Erol Singer’s Studio is a complete vocal training program that comes with dozens of voice lessons that were designed by an award winning singer and vocal coach to help you learn about your voice and become a better singer. During practice, target notes and your actual pitch are simultaneously displayed onscreen, so you can see and correct any pitch problems before they become habits.
The app comes with 72 unique voice lessons, each individually crafted to build a specific skill, each with detailed instructions and audio examples. Lessons are always customized to your specific range, and are organized into training programs for beginner, intermediate, and advanced singers. The app also contains 60 ear-training exercises for scales, intervals, and arpeggios that will — combined with our patented visualization technology — greatly expand your musicianship.
With regular use of the app, your breathing, tone, range, and vocal flexibility will improve, and you will sound better singing your favorite songs. See how fun it can be to develop your voice and be able to sing songs you never could before!
Erol Singer's Studio is not only the most beginner-friendly voice training app on the market, but with support for standard sheet music notation and accurate pitch analysis even for lip and tongue trills that are staples of voice training, it is also the most powerful one for advanced singers.
"This is a near perfect system. I am thrilled with the scope and effectiveness of this app... I’ll be sharing this with many others." - Forum comment on Vocal Health section of the User's Manual
"This may be the best iPad app yet. Worth buying the iPad for all by itself. Range, power, clarity, all improving day by day. A wonderful tool." - Music in ashcroft
What will Erol Singer’s Studio do for you?
- Detect your vocal range, and customize the lessons to a comfortable range for you. Be sure to use this feature; it'll make the notes much easier to sing, and you'll be able to focus on learning.
- Show you when you sing the right notes and help you sing in tune
- Teach you correct singing techniques that are widely used around the world
- Allow you to practice on your own if you’re shy about singing in front of others
- Show what parts of your range have problems
- Increase your range and track your progress
- Improve the quality of your tone
- Help smooth vocal breaks
- Improve your musical ear
- Provide you with effective warmups
- Keep your voice in top shape with a thorough voice exercise program
- Improve your sight singing if you follow the music notation instead of the note bubbles
- Give you great exercises you can use with your students
- Help your new students see when they're flat or sharp
Erol Singer’s Studio is NOT a karaoke game and as such does not include sing-along songs. It is a fun app that will seriously improve your singing.
Compatibility update for iOS 12 & 11, and the latest iPhone and iPad models:
- Full use of entire screen on iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max, and iPad Pro.
- Improvements to all color schemes, and a new default color scheme (former default theme is still available as "Classic" under Settings).
- Many other small improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I rarely ever leave reviews, but after using this app for a few days I felt it more than deserved a positive one. I've been playing and writing music since I was 10. I have taken piano and vocal lessons and I can honestly say that this app is more helpful than vocal lessons in that it saves $$ and makes it possible to get a visual representation of where you are and where you need to be. My vocal lessons were $25 per half hour and the first 15 mins or so were always dedicated to the breathing exercises alone. I stopped after a few days of lessons because $ was tight. This app costs less than a 30 min session and I have already improved my vocal technique tremendously. Thank you.
A good app substitute-if you can’t get a teacher
Hello! I am a firm believer in vocal training! That being said, I recently had to quit going to my vocal teacher for financial reasons. After researching, this is the only app based option that even comes close. I know it’s a teeny initial investment, but the amount of exercises that it provides makes up for a lot of gaps that would exist in self training. I would highly recommend this if you cannot get a teacher!!
The data this gives you! It really makes you want to practice!!! That is the biggest benefit for me. It’s all technique work but you have complete visibility in pitch and vib. I have already seen improvements because they are visualized!!! Jaw dropping amazing!! Less than the cost of ONE voice lesson people!! Buy now and start practicing. Remember, don’t practice til you get it right. Practice until you’re never wrong!!
- Erol Studios Inc.
- 92.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Erol Studios Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.