This interactive storybook Sampler is a collection of pages from the most popular Wanderful storybooks for children in Spanish.
• Entire first page of each story is included
• Page is fully animated and interactive with virtually every character and word coming to life when tapped
• Spanish only; complete Spanish and English stories are included when the storybook app is purchased
• All words are recorded twice and are fully “active” for extended word play and language learning
• A hidden surprise is on each page
• Multiple settings to customize your child’s reading experience
• Parental tips to help you get the most of the app
• Teacher Resources: a 36 page overview of Wanderful Storybooks Classroom Activities and a preview of the “Tortoise and the Hare” Classroom Activities Guide - in English only
Wanderful’s goal is to help children discover a lasting love of language through story exploration. We hope the Wanderful Storybooks provide your family, children and students with hours of delightful reading and story play.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. This App:
• does not collect any information
• does not contain ads
• does not contain in-app purchases, but does allow you to purchase the storybooks
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages or the Purchase pages, not from the storybook pages
• uses analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data
Optimized for full 64-bit performance.
Fixed an iOS 11 specific issue with certain buttons and page scroller.
Ratings and Reviews
How is it possible that there are gramatical errors in spanish within the stories? It’s almost like they are using Google translate for their Spanish versions.
Why would you put out a product, specially and educational one, without having a native Spanish speaker proofread the material? I am guessing you didn’t because the errors are very basic and anyone who speaks spanish would pick them up in a second.
I was hoping to find a useful way to further teach spanish to my daughter in a fun way. This is NOT the way to go
They offer the Spanish version but when you buy to get the full version what you get is the English version.
$5 thrown to the garbage.
Crashes every time I open it now. Can't even get to first page. Please fix.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.