True horror is back at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. Will you be able to survive it?
Escape from Chernobyl is not an easy typical mobile game. It is hard and it takes time and tactics to learn and overcome. This game is also best experienced by playing with headphones.
Dive into the darkness and the dangers of the Chernobyl power plant in this continuation of the Radiation City adventure. Unravel the mystery left unsolved: find what happened to Lauren and the story of the nightmare at its source.
Navigate the accurately recreated Chernobyl power plant complex from the destroyed Unit 4 reactor to the outskirts of the complex at their natural scale.
Explore the full area in a seamless experience from open world exploration to the maze-like corridors of each building and the nuclear unit buildings. Scavenge them for weapons and gear to give you the needed edge to overcome this tremendous challenge.
Radiation with anomalies and zombies are just parts of the dangers trying to kill you at every corner.
Fight the deadly zombie infested area and the experimental abominations crawling the complex with improved controls and a wide range of melee and fire weapons. Hone your skills in a new combat system based on natural physics and real motion and plan your fights and try to survive using a new noise based stealth system.
Enjoy the amazing graphics powered by Metal in this open world survival : unprecedented detail, physically based rendering, dynamic shadows and post processing.
- Tuned collisions in the starting area for easier navigation
- Added -Exploration mode- difficulty setting
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game! it runs perfectly on my iPhone X and It’s also sorta terrifying. I was the one on touch arcade who thanked your dev team for making all your great games. And I hope to see more spectacular games on the future!
Crashes on iPad 6th gen and iPhone 8 Plus when recording and when not recorded also crashing while broadcasting
Everything about this game feels unpolished. We live in a time where great games like Ark and PUBG have fantastic and polished mobile ports. The frame rate fluctuates on my iPhone X, the enemy’s move unnaturally and have terrible AI and the tutorial notifications pop up relentlessly.
- ATYPICAL GAMES LLC
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Atypical Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.