You take command of Erica, an archeologist who follows the adventurous steps of her grandfather. Your task is to find, collect and reveil the secrets of those ancient scrolls.
Explore all escape rooms, solve puzzles, find items before time run's out and compete with players from all over the world.
- Fully Animated True First Person Character
- Puzzles and Items Change Every Time you Play
- Amazing Console like Game Graphics
- Play in Touch Mode or TV Mode
- Use Airplay on TV and play with Gamepad(for inGame)
- 10 Levels with 80+ Rooms to explore
- Over 10 Hours of Gameplay
- Challenging Puzzles
- Thrilling Music and Sound Effects
- Player Interactive Gaming Enviroment
- Intelligent Inventory System
- Unique Scoring system with Global Scoreboards
- Supports MFI GamePads(for inGame)
Please Note that a network connection is also required for submitting your scores.
Game Progress is stored Localy, please backup before uninstalling.
This App contains a Free version where player can access one level. To explore all 10
levels player has to buy the Full Version (in-app purchase)
Thank you for choosing to Play Escape Legacy!
Are you having problems? Visit :
or email at : StormingTech.email@example.com
Terms of Service, EULA :
Follow us :
- Fixed "Black Shadow" Artifacts
Ratings and Reviews
Had such potential.
Saw this game featured on App unwrapped and she slammed the controls and inventory system but I thought I would try it out. Wow! She was spot on. The controls are annoying but I could get used to them. The inventory system to use the key is just stupid. No tutorial at all. If they gave a simple tutorial on use of inventory the game would be okay. I don’t want to feel this annoyed a few minutes into a game. House of Da Vinci or Room Series is more of a quality experience that I actually enjoy. Eyes of Aura was also a great game. Come on DEV you can do better.
Developer Response ,
Please Update Escape Legacy as we've added a small riddle tutorial for beginners. Escape Legacy utilize A True First Person Perspective system, same as seen in games like Fortine or PUBG. Inventory system uses a Smart Pick System , which Automatically chooses the appropriate item to use. Thank you!
I liked it!
I had a little trouble with the lock, at first. Once I got the combination, I thought it would just open; but it doesn’t. Would be nice to know that I have to touch the lock to open. I would suggest!
Edit: Sorry about that. Not sure who got onto my iPad and wrote this. I changed the rating if that helps. Generally the game is really well done and you guys don’t deserve to be treated that way!
Developer Response ,
AquaNature6K - The HD Version is quite demanding application and is offered only for Latest Devices supporting iOS 11+ it's an 1.2Gb installation. Meaning users with old iOS devices couldn't support it. Contact us at : StormingTech.firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more clarification.Thank you!
- Christos Marios Eftichidis
- 632.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Storming Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Escape Legacy Full Version $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.