The most innovative ever escape game with puzzle experience, You must not miss it!
Locked up in a strange room, you need constantly observe, think, guess, inference, until escape.
• Simple, easy rules, type the correct word to win a game!
• ALL LEVELS are FREE for all users!
• NEW word gameplay, good news for word gamer!
• No time limit, adjust your pace at any level
• Play offline! No wifi required
• When you are stuck, three kinds of hints will help you
• 300+ levels without repeat, be a master of training brain!
• Kill time-no pressure no push!
• Suitable for both kids and adults to train logic skills.
Are you ready for the thrilling experience with lots of drama and adventures?
DOWNLOAD now to begin your escape adventure!
We are working on improving the game, so if you have any question, let us know your thought and tips via email@example.com
Minor bug fixes,
Add 60 new levels
Ratings and Reviews
Starts out fun gets real dumb.
Well the game starts out fun trying to figure out the puzzles and what word(s) they represent that you can type in the keypad but once you hit level 59 and up the puzzles are just like having to find the shortest word in some picture or find the differences in two pictures and the password has nothing to do with them. And all the hints tend to say is “combine the two words to make the password”. I’m on level 104 and there’s a cake on a desk and a picture of a bat on the wall. The word was Batten. Sure it has bag in the word but what does the word have to do with a bat and a cake. It’s just getting ridiculous how dumb these puzzles are. And the sucky thing is is you still want to play so you keep dealing with it. I wish they’d add better hints or would’ve stopped making puzzles or made better puzzles
Pro and Cons (easy fix)
So here is my review of the game. It’s not a bad game as some of the puzzles are cleaver however some of them are a tad bit of a stretch and almost impossible to solve under an normal realm. Now if you plan is to just go about guessing 4,5,6 and 7 letter words until you solve it then fine but if you are trying to come up with words that actually relate to the puzzle then good luck.
My biggest gripe is that when solving the puzzle even if you have the letter guessed right the clue still gives you the same letter and charges you a penalty rather than just give you the next letter, this is an easy fix and should be addressed rather quickly. All in all the game is fun (for the most part) but too difficult for the average person looking for some simple entertainment
I like the game but some riddles are impossible. One I had was, there was a brown tea cup with the letter M on it. That was the only thing in the room, I had weird letters that couldn’t spell out anything I could think of, I had to use the hint and it said “a cup used for tea” still couldn’t figure it out, I had to waste all my coins, the answer was “empty” that is clever but I would have never guessed that
Writing another review because either this game is hard af or I’m dumb af. Lol but I’m on level 105, the room has a little crumpled up piece of paper that has the alphabet mixed up on it, the first hint says “combine the objects to make a word” well there isn’t anything to combine? The second hint says “onomatopoeia for explosive” I finally figured out the answer was “blast” but what does that word and those hints have to do with a mixed up alphabet?
- ZHOU JIAPING
- 134.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Worzzle Games
- In-App Purchases
- +240 Coins $0.99
- +720 Coins $2.99
- +1320 Coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.