Escape Team is a printable, interactive pen-and-paper escape game: cut, fold and draw to solve its puzzles, racing against a countdown on your mobile phone.
Print your mission (you'll find it as a free download on www.escape-team.com), gather some friends, and start defusing bombs, rescuing hacked elevators, and saving airplanes from crashing.
Escape Team is a digital-physical puzzle race against the clock: virtual thrills, real-world skills.
• A live, pen-and-paper escape game experience
• Designed for 2-4 players
• Fast-paced audio narration and atmospheric soundtrack
• FREE: Training Mission and Mission 1: »Central Station«
• Missions 2-5 are available as In-App Purchases (for $0.99 each)
To get started, print your first missions:
To all of us,
Ratings and Reviews
DIY missions make this an incredible value
As it was, my family and I enjoyed Escape Team immensely, playing through the scenarios to various degrees of success. The interface was well thought out and made the puzzles much more engaging than they would be without it.
The recent inclusion of DIY missions takes this from a great game to a wonderful creative tool, allowing *you* the freedom to use the interface for your own escape room missions you make yourself. Tell no one, but I would have paid way more for this! Such fun.
While I consider myself an escape room enthusiast, I’ve been looking for an app to play at home without having to convince friends to join me in a really room. I didn’t have high expectations, but the puzzles were exciting, the story silly and we looked forward to beating the clock. We couldn’t wait to download all the missions.
Unique and fun
I don’t normally write reviews but this game is unique and deserves a review. The puzzles are excellent and “rooms” are inexpensive. The timer and timed clues make this very much like a real escape room experience. Our group of 4 missed one room by 1.5 seconds and got another with 8 seconds left. This is not a play-on-the-bus puzzler, but a great small party experience.
- Hemmert UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 89.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Hemmert UG (haftungsbeschränkt), 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Mission 2: Terminal $0.99
- Mission 3: Elevator $0.99
- Mission 5: Subway $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.