Get Ready for Cougar Creek Railroad: Free Prison Update!
The Escapists 2 is hilariously thrilling, sandbox strategy experience that issues the not-so-simple challenge of escaping from prison. Create your own con with hundreds of customisation options and jump into The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout.
Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels. You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Unite with up to 3 of your friends to create the ultimate escape with local multiplayer. By working together, you will be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans!
Download The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout today... It would be a crime not to!
* Addictive prison simulation game with all new features
*7 handpicked prisons filled with indie sandbox madness, escape from minimum security penitentiaries like Centre Perks or for the more hardened criminals Rattlesnake Springs!
* Buy, barter and beat your way to acquiring the much-needed items to create dozens of crafting combinations to aid your escape!
* Blend in to bust out, prison life is filled with routine, make sure you attend role call, clock in for your job and remain under the radar!
* You’ve got time, so spend it well! Train your mind at the library and your body at the gym to give you the brains and brawn to breakout! Or you could just learn a hobby or join a band…
* Put the craft in crafty! Scheme, sneak and succeed as you traverse through prison life, forge friendships, pull the wool over guards’ eyes, or out-right bribe them, as you use your charm, skills and wits to plot and execute your escape!
* Delivering a breakout beat down in The Escapists 2 is a tricky task! With the revamped combat system, you’ll be blocking attacks in your cell block, chaining attacks whilst avoiding the chains of solitary confinement and locking on to locked up targets!
***New Prison - Cougar Creek Railroad***
Various bugs fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATE: The Past Review was talking about a bug in version 1.02 for iPad Air users, 1.03 has resolved this issue, and works perfectly as before!! Carry on! :D
Hey, I wrote a review saying I loved the first one and can’t wait for the 2nd one to be released on mobile, well I got a App Store gift card as a present, and saw this the same day, talk about a good day huh? Anyway, so glad I bought it! I love it, like the new mov mechanics, I also like the customization settings as well, I know team 17 enough to know new prison are soon to come so I’m not worried about that, what I am worried about is that after the Feb 13 update for the iPhone X bug fix the iPad Air 1 keeps crashing when I open a prison, I mean any prison, new prison, saved prison, old prison, I even tried deleting and reinstalling, tried another Game Center account, cant even play the tutorial!! I wrote a review on your direct website, that same day, it is now the 26th and you have yet to respond, I’m not mad, i just want to raise awareness to this issue, who knows maybe it happens to other iPads and iPhones, I’ve read reviews of constant crashing as well, such a good game with more to come, I would hate it if it had to be abandoned because of an annoying crash bug. -A Loyal Fan
Great port but...
I have been waiting for this game to come to mobile and now its finally here! So far the gameplay is amazing and the visual are spectacular! Talking about visuals... the only problem I might have with this port is that the screen is really, and i mean really zoomed in, it makes the visuals a bit sharp and clunky in my opinion. If by any chance you may zoom out the screen just a bit, preferably like that in consoles and PC. I understand that the reason you guys made the screen so zoomed in is because in some small phones it will be very hard to see and focus in on anything, however; adding a(n) option for this would be amazing. There could be a setting to adjust the screen zoom. It gets very annoying at times, especially on ipad, how the screen is so zoomed in, not to mention the occasional frame drops. Please add a zoom in and out option. The controls are perfect, its just the visuals and frame drops that need fixing in my opinion, im sure others can agree with me on this. Apart from that, fascinating job! Job well done, an almost perfect port for mobile, I appreciate the work you guys put into your games and this port. Please I hope you may read this review and take it into consideration (for everyone else just reading the reviews, please consider this as well). Thank you so much for reading!
I have the first Escapists game, too. This one has improved by a lot and typically works very smoothly and is very fun to play, and I like that multiplayer is implemented. However... there’s some issues..
The game drains battery really fast. Like, really fast. But I can’t blame them, it could just be my phone. So, that’s not exactly an issue, I suppose. Whenever I play multiplayer with someone else, it takes a long time to load and if I drag the Notification Center down the session stops and I have to redo the process. Sometimes my phone crashes during that process. I have an iPhone 6 and I really hope you can fix the Notification Center issue with multiplayer, as well as the buggy crashing! Thanks for making this awesome game!
- Team17 Software, Limited
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout developed by Mouldy Toof Studios and Team17 Digital Ltd © 2019. Published by Team17 Digital Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.