The Escapists 2 is hilariously thrilling, sandbox strategy experience that issues the not-so-simple challenge of escaping from prison. Create your own con with hundreds of customization options and jump into The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout.
Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels. You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Unite with up to 3 of your friends to create the ultimate escape with local multiplayer. By working together, you will be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans!
Download The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout today... It would be a crime not to!
* Addictive prison simulation game with all new features
* Five handpicked prisons filled with indie sandbox madness, escape from minimum security penitentiaries like Centre Perks or for the more hardened criminals Rattlesnake Springs!
* Buy, barter and beat your way to acquiring the much-needed items to create dozens of crafting combinations to aid your escape!
* Blend in to bust out, prison life is filled with routine, make sure you attend role call, clock in for your job and remain under the radar!
* You’ve got time, so spend it well! Train your mind at the library and your body at the gym to give you the brains and brawn to breakout! Or you could just learn a hobby or join a band…
* Put the craft in crafty! Scheme, sneak and succeed as you traverse through prison life, forge friendships, pull the wool over guards’ eyes, or out-right bribe them, as you use your charm, skills and wits to plot and execute your escape!
* Delivering a breakout beat down in The Escapists 2 is a tricky task! With the revamped combat system, you’ll be blocking attacks in your cell block, chaining attacks whilst avoiding the chains of solitary confinement and locking on to locked up targets!
- Fixed an issue where players would become stuck on the crafting menu.
- Fixed an issue where the game would softlock when cancelling the join to a multiplayer game.
- Fixed an issue where players could join co-op sessions rather than versus.
- Fixed an issue which would items would be continually destroyed and repaired when disconnecting during a multiplayer game.
- Fixed some lighting issues when in the outside areas.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the versus playlist from cycling correctly.
- Fixed an issue for iPhoneX users where it was too easy to accidentally disconnect from multiplayer games.
- Fixed an issue where the music in the frontend would be disabled once the device is locked.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the pause menu from closing when using Bluetooth controllers.
Ratings and Reviews
Great port but...
I have been waiting for this game to come to mobile and now its finally here! So far the gameplay is amazing and the visual are spectacular! Talking about visuals... the only problem I might have with this port is that the screen is really, and i mean really zoomed in, it makes the visuals a bit sharp and clunky in my opinion. If by any chance you may zoom out the screen just a bit, preferably like that in consoles and PC. I understand that the reason you guys made the screen so zoomed in is because in some small phones it will be very hard to see and focus in on anything, however; adding a(n) option for this would be amazing. There could be a setting to adjust the screen zoom. It gets very annoying at times, especially on ipad, how the screen is so zoomed in, not to mention the occasional frame drops. Please add a zoom in and out option. The controls are perfect, its just the visuals and frame drops that need fixing in my opinion, im sure others can agree with me on this. Apart from that, fascinating job! Job well done, an almost perfect port for mobile, I appreciate the work you guys put into your games and this port. Please I hope you may read this review and take it into consideration (for everyone else just reading the reviews, please consider this as well). Thank you so much for reading!
I have the first Escapists game, too. This one has improved by a lot and typically works very smoothly and is very fun to play, and I like that multiplayer is implemented. However... there’s some issues..
The game drains battery really fast. Like, really fast. But I can’t blame them, it could just be my phone. So, that’s not exactly an issue, I suppose. Whenever I play multiplayer with someone else, it takes a long time to load and if I drag the Notification Center down the session stops and I have to redo the process. Sometimes my phone crashes during that process. I have an iPhone 6 and I really hope you can fix the Notification Center issue with multiplayer, as well as the buggy crashing! Thanks for making this awesome game!
It’s a really good game I’m not going to lie. But it was really short. There weren’t any DLC or custom prisons like on different consoles. Think about it, people pay $6.99 just to escape like 5 prisons. I really like the game. It’s fun to escape different ways but it gets boring escaping the same prison 6 different times. Please add more prisons or DLC or custom prisons. I’m not saying it’s a bad game, I’m saying it’s a good game with only a little bit of prisons. I escaped all of the prisons in 1 day. Plz add more things to make it worth my money. But I have to tell you guys good job and keep on making great quality games! 👍🏼💪🏼✋🏼
- Team17 Software, Limited
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout developed by Mouldy Toof Studios and Team17 Digital Ltd © 2019. Published by Team17 Digital Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.