By SLA Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ESChat is a subscription service that provides Push-to-Talk (PTT) Voice, Group Messaging and Location Services for Mobile Devices and PC Based Dispatch Users.
Get the free app as a part of your ESChat membership, and communicate with your friends and business colleagues.
How does ESChat work?
- ESChat membership gives you access to unlimited Push to Talk Voice, Group Messaging and Location Services for one low monthly price.
- With the ESChat app you can instantly create Group PTT calls with your friends, family and colleagues.
- You can send Group oriented text and image Messages, with no message length restrictions like SMS.
- You can view the location of your participating Contacts using the ESChat Location Mapping feature.
- With a Premium ESChat membership, you can enable historical location services (bread crumb tracking) and speed limit alerts for your family or employees.
Note: This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
- An ESChat subscription includes access to the ESChat web portal to manage your Contacts and Groups, and to view ESChat location maps.
What's New in Version 11.0
- Adds full UTF-8 character support
- Adds support for Hebrew and right to left layout
- Support for iOS 11
- Bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 30, 2017
- Version: 11.0
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: San Luis Aviation, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-2017 SLA Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.