Escoba de 15
By Esquilax Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Escoba de 15" is a traditional Spanish card game popular in Argentina, Spain, Chile, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal and other countries. Have fun playing with your friends and family this exciting game of skill. The aim is to score 15 points, with one card of your hand and those in the board. At the end the player who has more "Oros" (gold coins) , cards, sevens and "7 de Oros" (seven of gold), receives points. If a player raises all the cards on the board gets a "Escoba" and adds one point. The player who reaches 15 points, wins the game.
- From 1 to 4 players via WiFi, Bluetooth or Internet (Game Center).
- Retina graphics compatible with all your devices
- Possibility to add computer opponents with three skill levels.
- Help menu and game rules.
- Custom games between players and virtual players remote.
- Quick Play with virtual players.
- Configurable game speed.
- Gameplay fully adapted to the features of the iPhone / iPod Touch / IPad.
What's New in Version 2.01
Fun and addicting
This is an update to ask for support for bigger screens like the iPhone 6. Game plays and keeps being fun but it is ugly as elements are out of the screen partially and new gray space appears at the bottom. This is an awesome game, it just needs updating.
--- previous review:
Very well implemented. I can spend long hours playing. Congrats to the developers for taking to the iPhone this classic.
Very well done.... We played a lot in Argentina and it's cool to do it in the iphone with friends online.
Sometimes it counts less Escobas but other than that is as good as cards!
Doesn't work with iOS 8.2
Worked ok until the latest update of the system. The app hasn't been updated forever.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 16, 2013
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Rodolfo Waitzel
- © 2010 Esquilax Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.