Esfera Photo Gallery
By Jordi Perez Barreiro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application allows you to use your own photos to create 3D spherical galleries.
The sphere with photos not see or control from outside the sphere as it surely will be thinking, but from the inside of the sphere.
1.- You have fun organizing your photos in a 3D world.
2.- It's useful as a small database to be able to assign names and descriptions to your photos.
3.- It allows you to create art galleries.
- You can store multiple galleries.
- You can assign passwords to the galleries.
- Place your photos in any position.
- Mode sphere (without floor) or as dome (with floor).
- The sky sphere can be the image of your back camera in real time.
- The textures of the sky and the floor can be images of the application or from your Photo Library.
- Animated sky.
- Container for your photos in a square or spherical.
- You can change the color and opacity of your photos.
- Supports importing images with transparency (PNG or GIF) from your Photo Library.
- Touch control of movement of the sphere or using accelerometer and compass.
- You can save screenshots in your Photo Library or send by eMail.
- Retina Display support.
- Universal App.
Please, visit the 'Esfera Photo Gallery' official web site to see more screenshots and some videos.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- New cubic shape for photo frame
- Fix minor visual 'bugs'
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 01, 2011
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Jordi Perez Barreiro
- © Jordi Pérez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.