Our Employee Assistance members can conveniently access and login to their online information resource benefits.
Information resources at your fingertips 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Sometimes the best solution to a problem comes from finding the right information. That’s why we have created Information Resources — a vast collection of self-help tools and informative articles addressing virtually every problem you might face. Log on to the website to access these benefits. Some of the resources include:
- Behavioral Health - Information covering everything from alcohol abuse and mental health to personal stress
- Financial - Articles, tools and information to help with every financial question
- Legal Information - Topics ranging from adoption to wills.
- Lifestyle Benefits - Discounts and savings plans for special nutrition planning, fitness, smoking cessation,
weight loss, and retirement/college planning benefits.
- Personal Development and Training Benefits - tutorials, exercises, and worksheets to help you in your
personal and professional growth.
- Wellness Benefits - information and resources to improve you and your family’s overall wellness including
stress reduction, fitness and diet
Bug fixes 2018
Ratings and Reviews
Just takes you to the mobile site when you log in. Don't waste your time downloading it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.