By Chewy Logic, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Our goal is to help people catch the early signs of dementia.
The eSLUMS app was developed using the clinically validated instrument - the Saint Louis University Mental Status (SLUMS) Exam created by Dr. Theodore K. Malmstrom and Dr. John Morley from the Saint Louis University School of Medicine. This application allows doctors and allied health professionals to conduct a cognitive screening within approximately 7-10 minutes for early detection of mild cognitive impairment and dementia. Professionals will find that it saves time and money by managing results of multiple patients, simplifying test administration, and tracking data.
The application features:
* Easy test administration using just an iPad
* Scoring instruction and test administration with audio prompts
* Automatic scoring
* Quickly see trends of test scores
* English and Chinese (simplified and traditional) language options
* Localization options (for these languages) to increase test relevancy
* A dark and light theme for easy reading
* Offline or online function
* Viewing results on-the-go with an iPhone
Our PRO version adds:
* A comprehensive PDF report identical to the paper SLUMS
* Export to print and email function.
* Managing multiple patients
* Seeing full patient histories
* Clinician administered tests (without prompts)
If you are interested in having this application in another language, or participate in our usability and validation studies, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter: @e_slums
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eSLUMS
*Legal Disclaimer: The primary users of this mobile application are trained clinicians who have used the standardized paper version of SLUMS test. The eSLUMS result does not replace a comprehensive neuropsychological evaluation. Chewy Logic, LLC assumes no responsibility or consulting on how you may use the testing results.
What's New in Version 36.0
This version resolves several issues with the Chinese localization and includes some changes so that eSLUMS now works in mainland China. It also includes some bug fixes, performance improvements, and iOS 11.0 compatibility.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 10, 2017
- Version: 36.0
- Size: 75.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chewy Logic, LLC
- © 2017 Chewy Logic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Account$4.99