The ESO: Wardrobe app for iPhone and iPad is a portable tool that help you to decide what craftable racial style armor best matches your character in The Elder Scrolls Online game.
- View racial armor styles for all playable races.
- Includes all three armor types (light, medium, heavy).
- Includes tiers up to veteran rank 3 looks for each style.
- Includes both male and female models.
CURRENT ARMOR STYLES:
- Altmer, Argonian, Bosmer, Breton, Dunmer
- Khajiit, Nord, Orc, Redguard, Imperial
- Primal, Barbaric, Ancient Elf, Daedric
- Dwemer, Xivkyn, Glass
This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by game's developer, publisher, or distributor. All in-game content and imagery on the application are copyrighted by their respective owners. This guide is for informational purposes and meant to assist fans of The Elder Scrolls Online with game play.
- Added Dwemer, Xivkyn and Glass styles
- Updated fully changed images for Redguard and Orc
- Updated other changed images
- Removed dropped item sets
Upcoming New Features:
- Orcinium motif styles: Mercenary, Ancient Orc, Akaviri
- Thief Guild motif styles: Outlaw, Soul-Shriven
- Existing images will be refreshed after Veteran Rank is removed
Ratings and Reviews
Lacking some things
The app works as stated. But it needs an update to include the newer styles. They state they will update to reflect them but it isn't here yet. Unless that is what they want an additional .99 for. Not worth it. I can use my web browser for free.
Would be nice if you could also view the weapons/shields as well since they are an aesthetic item and are hard to view on screen. Will review again after an update has been performed.
Stay up to date for 5 stars
This app is simple, with high res images and good functionality ideas. I would give it five stars for what it is - if the styles stayed current. That is all I ask. I even paid for my version. I would pay again, and would spread the word as well, if only the app was attended to properly, rather than feeling forgotten.
Why no updates?
This app hasn't been updated with any of the new content since the Orsinium DLC. We're about to get Dark Brotherhood DLC. How long are we gonna have to wait for everything to be updated, including the new style coming in with that? Also, wish there was an option to mix and match armor styles.
- Augmented Lab Oy
- 461.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Augmented Lab
- In-App Purchases
- Rare Stylist $0.99
- Female Avatar $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.