Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Esperanto is an easy to use English to Esperanto dictionary, which is focused on finding the applicable matching Esperanto word. Combined with the ability to save words for later reviewing, quick browsing of Esperanto words, and looking up matching articles on Esperanto Wikipedia, this makes Esperanto a valuable asset to learning the Esperanto language.
The Esperanto language is used by millions around the world, and can be utilized in world travel, correspondence, and learning languages in general.
• Search the integrated Esperanto dictionary matching English words.
• Save words to review at a later time.
• Browse the built in dictionary organized by the Esperanto alphabet.
• Quick grammar help information.
• View over 100,000 articles on Esperanto Wikipedia.
• Send currently viewed Wikipedia entry to Instapaper
What's New in Version 2.0
Support for iPhone5
Saved words syncing via iCloud
New color theme
• Save to Facebook
• Save to Twitter
• Send Email
Optionally load Wikipedia for current word
Bad planning on your part.
Was there a good reason to make this app incompatible with original iPads? It's a dictionary!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 01, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kent Glenn
- © 2010 Sofweb.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.