ESPN Tournament Challenge
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 bracket app is back and better than ever for the 2017 NCAA Men's College Basketball Tournament! Create up to 25 brackets and compete for a chance to win $10,000 and a trip to Hawaii for the Maui Invitational! Compete for bragging rights against professional athletes, celebrities and our very own ESPN talent to see who tops the leaderboard. Download ESPN Tournament Challenge and start your march to the Final Four.
What do you get with ESPN Tournament Challenge?
- Optimized bracket experience, including new bracket performance information and updated matchup previews for each game of the tournament.
- 'My Bracket' to quickly create and access your brackets, groups, and more.
- Use 'Bracketcast', ESPN's one-of-a-kind live scoring experience for brackets, to follow upsets and underdogs and see how they impact your brackets and your group members' brackets.
- Auto-fill feature within the bracket to create brackets in just a few taps. Pick your bracket but want to make another and just change the champion? Import your bracket, change the champion, and submit another bracket! Boom!
- 'Leaders' tab shows you how you stack up against the competition--friends, family and celebrities!
- 'More Games' for quick access to Women's Tournament Challenge, Tournament Challenge Second Chance, the ESPN Fantasy app and more!
- Join up to 3 groups with each of your brackets. You can join celebrity groups with ESPN talent and professional athletes, fan groups for colleges and universities across the country, or create your own group for family and friends!
Download the app now and start playing today!
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device's advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
What's New in Version 5.5.3
- All-new ability to pre-fill an entry before the bracket is revealed.
- Once the field is set, create up to 25 brackets.
- All-new News experience in Tournament Challenge to keep you informed with game predictions and analysis.
- Bracketcast, ESPN's live scoring experience, returns with an updated design and improved functionality.
- New widget optimized for iOS 10.
- Game-by-game preview videos included this year with analysis for every team in the field.
- Updated More Games section with Women's Tournament Challenge, Tournament Challenge Second Chance, and ESPN Fantasy App.
I like the APP
I just filled out a bracket and decided for fun I would have my son who is 5 fill a bracket and did the same for my 2 year old daughter. They enjoyed it and my son will ask how he is doing. It is just something fun for me and my family to do. Nothing competitive. Of course with both of them I told them who was playing each other and they would pick a school. They are not doing well with the wins but they are having fun with it. My wife filled one out also and she is leading our little group. Who knew my wife knows basketball. I do not think she has ever watched a game in her life. Thanks for the fun and some good family time.
WORST APP EVER - SAID BY DOM CLEMENZA
THIS APP IS THE WORST APP I'VE EVER SEEN! I was recently let out of prison after a ten year sentence for a crime that I will not go into detail about. Since I was a small child from Red Hook Brooklyn, I have always loved basketball and wanted to be a player myself. When I told my father, Vito Clemenza, about this dream, he laughed and beat me with his belt. When I got out of prison, all I could think about was march madness coming up. I bought a iPhone with the little money I had left, and got THIS app. When I got this app today, it told me that I can't add a bracket because it was too late in the season. I wanted to break there neck, but my parole officer said this is how I lost the car. I just want to worn ANYONE who was EVER even thinking of getting this app, to not even suggest it.
Unable to sort by possible points left
This app is far inferior in comparison to the CBS Sports app. The reason is you can't look at the bracket as a whole you can only look at it on the left-hand side which makes it difficult to oversee the whole bracket. Also it is hard to really determine who is going to win a private pool because there's no ability to sort by the available points that you can still get which is very very frustrating. I wish this app and ESPN would really get it together because they are clearly the leaders and sports yet they don't put any effort toward something like this which is one of the most popular things in the nation
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 5.5.3
- Size: 69.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- ©2017 ESPN Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.