ESPN Fantasy Basketball
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
With the ESPN Fantasy Basketball app, you can manage multiple teams and leagues, follow your matchups in real-time, add/drop/trade players, and make last second line up changes from wherever you are. You’ll be one tap away from your teams and leagues, and one step ahead of your friends.
With the ESPN Fantasy Basketball app you can:
* Follow your head-to-head matchup or rotisserie scoring live with FantasyCast
* Get exclusive news, analysis, videos and the latest Tweets from ESPN fantasy experts
* Follow live NBA scores
* Start, bench, add, drop, and claim players off waivers and propose trades
* View and post messages to your league message board
Download now because there’s no better time to check on your fantasy basketball teams than anytime you please.
Lo nuevo en la versión 3.5
Updated for iOS 8
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
Make more like yahoo
While I'm sure Yahoo isn't as well-liked by fantasy fans as ESPN, they did a great job with their fantasy app. The main differences in Yahoo that I'd like to see put into this app are...
1. Sidescrolling to view stats. That small black arrow is pretty tough to hit, and you also lose sight of the player name when looking at blocks, points, and steals. This is only when looking at the matchup stats, but why should it be any different than when I'm looking at my own team? Yahoo has this feature and it makes the app much more fluid and easier to use.
2. When making roster changes, I want to be able to see who is playing and who isn't as I'm choosing who to swap. This feature is in the yahoo app and makes roster changes much simpler. I often find myself going back and forth to make sure I'm swapping the correct player.
3. Fix the headline issues. New headlines come up, and usually I can read them on my iPhone. However, the fantasy forecasters, promising to give a list of the best players in fantasy, does not show up. Instead, just the match ups between teams in the league to try and gain an advantage based on who is playing who and how many games a team has that week.
4. Just make it look better. I had iOS 8 for months before this update came, and it literally did nothing to change the functionality or appearance of the app. Why even release an update if it wasn't necessary for the app functionality and didn't make any changes?
This app is not very easy to use and has many repeating features and buttons in many different places within the app. Also, this app does not exhibit all the feature necessary to check on your Fantasy team, unlike the online website which does.
This app also has ads and a lot of useless things that you do not need to run your fantasy team or check league stats. It also needs more options for checking player and league stats because in its current form it is almost impossible to figure where you need to look. Something this app should mainly be used for is setting the lineup for you fantasy team, and this is so hard to do on the app I didnt know how to for months, I ended up just using the app to check up on my teams nightly stats and standing.
This app could be so much better.
1. Scrollable stats! I'm tired of trying to hit impossibly small buttons.
2. Activity feed updates need to be the entire update or clickable to show the whole thing. Currently only one or two sentences is shown and not the entire update.
3. Trading block section is missing in app. Please add.
4. The watch list! Another section of website that is missing from app.
5. Keeper section. Currently no way to select keepers in the app.
6. DRAFT! We should be able to complete a draft from the app.
7. Update the message board section so that it doesn't look like a forum from 1999!
8. Show fantasy playoff standings and schedule. This is nowhere to be found in the app!
9. Make ESPN content readable. It currently looks like crap and not all of the content is even visible through the app.
10. In the player card show the player's stats for every game of the season and not just last 10 days.
11. When moving players around, show which players have games today.
12. Add a landscape view!
13. Add a button to activate all players with games today.
14. Make the current matchup view more like the live fantasycast on the website. Indicating when players are on the floor, showing FGM/FGA, and other details.
- Categoría: Deportes
- Actualizado: 11/11/2014
- Versión: 3.5
- Tamaño: 6.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: ESPN Inc.
- © 2013 ESPN
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.