ESPN Fantasy Sports
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The #1 Fantasy Football game is back for another season in the #1 Fantasy Sports app alongside Streak, Fantasy Basketball, Fantasy Hockey and Fantasy Baseball!
- Create a fantasy football, baseball, basketball, or hockey league to play with friends or join an existing league to play with other fans.
- Play Streak and predict the winners from sports biggest matchups each day for a chance to win prizes and earn bragging rights. Play against ESPN experts, friends, family, or the entire ESPN Fantasy community to test your sports knowledge.
- Sign up, draft your team, edit your lineup, add players and make trades.
- Get player rankings, projections and analysis from Matthew Berry and the rest of the most trusted team in fantasy sports.
- Follow your fantasy (and favorite professional teams) with live, real-time matchup and pro game scoring.
- Customize your fantasy team and Streak logo to rep your skills.
- Subscribe to alerts and get the latest videos and news impacting your roster.
- Subscribe to weekly wrap-up emails to track your fantasy performance.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
- Can’t get enough great fantasy advice? Check out our new and improved video experience with the ability to swipe to your next video
- Want to keep browsing while you watch a video? Docking allows you to take a video with you throughout the app
- Bug fixes
- Performance and stability improvements
- We will be regularly updating the app throughout the football, basketball and hockey seasons—keep an eye out for updates!
ESPN Fantasy App
Our league has been together for twenty years on another site. This is the first year we moved to ESPN.
While many of us start our fantasy careers in our 20’s, the power of technology has allowed us to stay together into our 30’s, 40’s and 50’s.
Note to Millennials: You will never have more free time than you do now. Once you get married, have kids, juggle careers, become active in the community you have less and less time to take care of high priorities like your fantasy team.
I appreciate the resources made available prior to our the auction draft. I am grateful for two minute (or less) drills on injuries or free agent pick ups. I like Matthew Berry, Field Yates, and Stephania Bell equally well (although I wish Stephania would talk about routes more). I like the rankings that include Mike Clay and Eric Karabell.
If the playoffs were held today in our ten team league I would be in, but we all know a lot can happen over the next nine weeks. I will click on the app on a regular basis and I hope the energy & enthusiasm of the talent over a long season will stay at a high level.
Owner of “Eclipse This”
User Interface Could Be Better
This review is based on the app. I could be just a hair bias because the first fantasy platform I used was Yahoo. But honestly I just don't think ESPN even compares. The analytical capabilities on Yahoo go far more in depth than ESPN's. When viewing game log history in ESPN it's just too plain and doesn't even tell you what their past opponents ranks were vs their position. I'm pretty sure ESPN can do all the same things Yahoo can, but the main difference is that Yahoo makes that info more accessible while ESPN makes you work for it. Basically what takes two clicks in Yahoo may take 10-12 in ESPN.
Worst App for Fantasy Football
The app has so many glitches it’s almost unusable. It takes me forever to find out information about a player I have or am looking to pick up. It even takes me way longer to edit my line up than it ever should be 99% of the time. I have tried to address my concerns by emailing whoever it is that deals with the app problems but I have not heard a single thing back. Everyone in our league has a problem with the app. We had this problem last year but decided to give this app another try this year because we have always used ESPN for our fantasy football league. My husband has played using the yahoo app before and we are switching to that next year.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 85.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- © 2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.