ESPN Fantasy Sports
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The #1 Fantasy Football game is back for another season in the #1 Fantasy Sports app alongside Streak, Fantasy Basketball, Fantasy Hockey and Fantasy Baseball!
- Create a fantasy football, baseball, basketball, or hockey league to play with friends or join an existing league to play with other fans.
- Play Streak and predict the winners from sports biggest matchups each day for a chance to win prizes and earn bragging rights. Play against ESPN experts, friends, family, or the entire ESPN Fantasy community to test your sports knowledge.
- Sign up, draft your team, edit your lineup, add players and make trades.
- Get player rankings, projections and analysis from Matthew Berry and the rest of the most trusted team in fantasy sports.
- Follow your fantasy (and favorite professional teams) with live, real-time matchup and pro game scoring.
- Customize your fantasy team and Streak logo to rep your skills.
- Subscribe to alerts and get the latest videos and news impacting your roster.
- Subscribe to weekly wrap-up emails to track your fantasy performance.
What's New in Version 3.4.3
Fixes a bug that intermittently caused crashes while watching videos in the app
This is a solid fantasy app. Easy to use and just as good as using a computer to access fantasy. Maybe about once every third week something gets glitched with the scoring but it gets fixed quickly. However, ESPN keeps trying to monetize this app and I am thinking of switching to yahoo for next year because of this. This season started out fine but soon they added UNSKIPPABLE video ads to it. They even played sound when you had your phone on silent! Imaging sitting in class or a meeting going to check your score and boom full blast some unskippable 30 second ad. The outcry regarding this was immense and I believe they removed this feature. However, now the app gives push notifications about sports betting and sports gambling. The player injury and game update push notifications are very useful so I do not want to just turn off push notifications for this app, but push notifications for gambling ads? Very intrusive! Not surprised money grubbing ESPN is losing viewers!
App is pretty good. I don’t have many problems with it. In fact, the only one I have is that it crashes fairly frequently. Also, it can be difficult to find specific league settings (like keepers and waiver order) compared to the last few years, where it was readily available. However, it’s always fun waking up on Sunday mornings and following the scores and watching your points go up!
Many flaws for any experienced fantasy player
This review pertains to fantasy football.
I have no idea why the current rating is so high for this app as it has many flaws that it's competition currently offers.
First, the app crashes on average once a day for me. I'm using an iPhone 7 and the software and app are both up to date. Very frustrating to have it crashes so much.
Secondly there are many nice features that other apps such as yahoo offer that this does not. Espn will not let you look ahead in weeks when you are in the "my team" view. This is absurd. Any decent fantasy player needs to look at upcoming weeks but the app only has options to look at past. Another feature that yahoo has is it shows targets for WR which is a very important stat.
There are other factors that are lacking but this review won't change anything so there is no point to elaborate further.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 91.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- © 2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.