The #1 Fantasy Football game is back for another season in the #1 Fantasy Sports app alongside Streak, Fantasy Basketball, Fantasy Hockey and Fantasy Baseball!
- Create a fantasy football, baseball, basketball, or hockey league to play with friends or join an existing league to play with other fans.
- Play Streak and predict the winners from sports biggest matchups each day for a chance to win prizes and earn bragging rights. Play against ESPN experts, friends, family, or the entire ESPN Fantasy community to test your sports knowledge.
- Sign up, draft your team, edit your lineup, add players and make trades.
- Get player rankings, projections and analysis from Matthew Berry and the rest of the most trusted team in fantasy sports.
- Follow your fantasy (and favorite professional teams) with live, real-time matchup and pro game scoring.
- Customize your fantasy team and Streak logo to rep your skills.
- Subscribe to alerts and get the latest videos and news impacting your roster.
- Subscribe to weekly wrap-up emails to track your fantasy performance.
Fixes a bug that caused some users to experience crashes
Ratings and Reviews
If you want to play fantasy sports, there are—ahem—leagues of apps to choose from. But we think ESPN Fantasy might be the MVP. Its minimal interface stays out of our way so we can focus on draft picks, trades, and managing our lineup. But the best part? ESPN’s got mini-stories on all of the hot prospects. So the more time we spend actually using the app, the better our team ends up.
ESPN has been my worst fantasy experience
I have been playing fantasy sports for many years now and by far ESPN has the worst site ever. Idc about the app I mean for fantasy baseball and football it is terrible. For baseball u can only have 1 player on the DL and 3 bench players on your roster. This is horrible if u actually pay attention to it and want to play because u cannot change starting pitchers or players that do not have a game the day u r playing. For both sports the standings r screwed up. I have more points than a guy in my league and we have the same record but I am below him in the standings because he has had less "points allowed" than I have. So espn how am I supposed to have a defense in fantasy that stops the other team just curious I kinda want to know. I'm just glad the playoffs didn't start this week because I wouldn't have just left a review on the App Store I would have emailed someone to complain about this crap. I'm sure the ones with fantasy hockey and basketball have problems that I wouldn't understand with their teams but I don't have a fantasy basketball or hockey team and if I did it wouldn't be with espn. After this year I have decided I WILL NOT be playing any fantasy sport with espn next year and the years after unless these necessary changes r made.
Ps If u want professional fantasy sports I recommend using yahoo they have been my favorite site to use
Buggy and Slow - App Needs Improvement
This app has been quite slow and buggy especially recently, and drains battery power more than most apps on my iPhone 6. It’s been crashing a lot since updating to iOS 11 and getting the latest update of the app. Despite its shortcomings I’ve been using it for at least 3-4 years, since I’m an avid fantasy sports player. I’ve seemingly always had issues with it’s various incarnations of design and interface, not to mention ESPN’s terrible default league settings for football, baseball and basketball w/ short benches and lack of IR/DL spots - but that’s a subject for elsewhere. The app should have all of the same management capabilities as on their website, but it hasn’t ever. People probably use the app for team management more often than the actual website these days. It should be as capable and user friendly because of this, but it isn’t. I also play fantasy sports on Yahoo!, which in my experience has far superior and more enjoyable leagues and app. I will still use this ESPN app despite my frustrations with many aspects of it, because I like to draft and have teams on several sites/apps. I at least hope the developers continue to try to improve the design of this app and the general user experience within it.
- ESPN Inc.
- 90.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2012 ESPN
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.