Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the all-new SportsCenter app, a supercharged update to the popular ScoreCenter app packed with live scores, breaking news, video highlights, in-depth analysis, personalized alerts and more. What more could any sports fan ask for?
- Instant scores and updates on the biggest games of the day as well as your favorite teams
- Breaking news and analysis across hundreds of leagues and teams, all powered by ESPN's authoritative newsroom
- Dozens of notification options: never miss another kickoff, scoring play, substitution, final whistle or tidbit of breaking news
- Add, edit and remove favorite teams quickly and easily for a customized experience throughout
- Deep Twitter integration for a social perspective on news, rumors and gossip
What's New in Version 4.0.4
-Added support for the NCAA Tournament
-Bug fixes and optimizations
Don't forget to download Tournament Challenge for a chance to win $10,000 in prizes. Just search "Tournament Challenge" in the App Store.
Great app with some flaws.
I love this app mostly. I would suggest a few things to be changed. Add a favorite sport section to the iPhone version (like the iPad version), on the home page to have the games you have alerted first, and then your favorite sports/teams rather than just random games. Also it's really slow to send an alert. It should be more immediate. Would definitely be the best sports app with all of these improvements.
I like it but...
Okay great app, has up to date data and has a news section of happenings of sports in the outside world, which I love. But, the app runs slightly slowly and is just a hodgepodge of different sports. If they made it possible to pick favorite teams/sports, it would be the best sports app ever. Safe to say that if this app and bleacher report's team-stream had a baby, it would pretty much revolutionize social-sports-media.
ESPN score center
Pretty good app. One huge advantage of this app over other sports apps is that one can go to some of the less popular NCAA sports e.g. Softball, volleyball, soccer. None of the other "major" sports apps have that extra NCAA category. I would like to see us be able to add some of those teams in as favorites and not have to choose only from the major sports.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 11, 2014
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Spanish
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- ©2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.